Game Day Round 16 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valiant defeat and still the front runners for the Reid cup

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Meh good effort from the young kids and a couple of the older crew showing their roles should 100% be getting overtaken this off-season.

Looking forward to see what maric can do with a proper preseason under his belt and another off season of weights and GOMAD for Jack Williams.

Also shows there’s no excuse for the effort the past few weeks.

I expected a closer match today and they exceeded my expectations. Ive said all week, that next week will be a test of our mental strength. Brissy in Brissy.

To have a taste of it for three quarters makes it a bitter pill to swallow, but after what we've been through, there's so many positives to take from that performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the end, couldn't do it, but wasn't for the lack of trying. If we hadn't lost Kelly before the game with illness, we might have have won that.
Feel for the guys, and for Simmo - so close.

Good game today. Kinda feels like a win not to get destroyed for once. Wouldn't be happy if I was a Saints fan, actually feel more sorry for them than us even though most of them are campaigners.
Yeah they're going nowhere this year or anytime soon. Would rather see Sydney than them in finals, they'll just so average, will just get bundled out.

No composure from Chesser there.
He had a good game but yeah an area he needs to improve on is his composure and panicking when his got the ball. His got more time then he thinks and needs to just lower the eyes and find someone over just going bang and hoping for the best.

Overall he had a good game though. Happy with his output today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back