Game Day Round 16 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitness killed our pressure (I think) as the game progressed. Saints played smarter in the second half and as it progressed some of out senior players did some dumb thinks - but opportunities were drying up. Great effort and some great signs. I would get off Sheed's and Gaff's back.

Good come back but that wasnt a red hot Swans at home. Great that we may help keep the Dockers out fo finals.

I expected a closer match today and they exceeded my expectations. Ive said all week, that next week will be a test of our mental strength. Brissy in Brissy.
I'm going to the game. Was scared before today's performance, but if they put in that much it'll be an encouraging watch.

So many misses half chances in the last 🫤

Ah well, very happy with that effort and still on for pick one.

Ah well. Could have pinched that if Petch nailed that easy snap and Oscar didn't inexplicably forget how to mark, but we had a red-hot crack and that's all you can ask for.

Loved Hewett's game especially. The kid was clearly having a blast out there. He'll be a star, and you'd better believe he knows it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the opportunities to win but didn’t take it, great signs from our kids loved the look of Maric and Hewitt, Shuey was immense , too many unfortunate errors by some of our senior figures Sheed, Duggan and Gaff making some critical errors late was disappointing

What a great performance. Can't ask for much more than that. Just need to make sure they back up that performance with the same effort next week (no doubt Brisbane will beat us by more)

Good game today. Kinda feels like a win not to get destroyed for once. Wouldn't be happy if I was a Saints fan, actually feel more sorry for them than us even though most of them are campaigners.
Loved the old Ross Lyon Saints of the late 00s, but this Saints mob is so bog average I can't get behind them. Will make finals and just get bundled out week 1.

8 more shots for St Kilda, realistically they should have won by around 4-5 goals. Good effort by the team though overall and 1 week closer to pick 1. Just need to ensure a loss vs North and then can win 1-2 games vs the other teams
I dont remember them missing that many tbh. Quite a few rush throughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back