Review Round 17 - Box Hill Hawks v Essendon, 10 August 2013, 1.10pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting Boxer wasn't named amongst the best, as I thought he was terrific. 18 possessions and seven clearances aren't too shabby.

Not sure whether there is too much to O'Brien's report.

It was great to watch them flog the scum on tv today. I enjoyed it more than
the AfL games. .Well done boys.:D So HJ how many empty cans were under the chair by the end of the game? N24 would NEVER drink that many cans, would he?? :D

Never fear Luvvy, this old boy is still capable of having a day out....especially when someone else is driving.

I didn't know whether you were still alive these days! I half expected you to call in for a cuppa on your way to Adelaide, if I am not wrong, there were three of you that sojourned to the big city in S.A. So, who drove this time? As long as you behave yourselves when you drive!..Been so long since I heard from either of you,so HJ is still around too I gather.-: Nice to hear from you annually, or is it bi-annual.:D I hope you and your family are all well and fit. We get younger every day..;) don't we? hehe

I didn't know whether you were still alive these days! I half expected you to call in for a cuppa on your way to Adelaide, if I am not wrong, there were three of you that sojourned to the big city in S.A. So, who drove this time? As long as you behave yourselves when you drive!..Been so long since I heard from either of you,so HJ is still around too I gather.-: Nice to hear from you annually, or is it bi-annual.:D I hope you and your family are all well and fit. We get younger every day..;) don't we? hehe

It was just Henry and I who traveled this year. Half Back Dasher was all set to go but had to withdraw due to illness afflicting his family. Great trip as always but time constraints mean we can't stop on the way there or back. Who drove....me as always of course. Henry claims to be the worlds navigator.....because we get there and back. I suppose he has to have some talent; nothing else stands out so navigating from his home to the Monash freeway (a distance of about 2 kms) and then follow the signs might be considered a skill. PM me your telephone details and we will catch up.

Think you will find their colours are Dark Blue with red sash

Robin+Nahas+VFL+Rd+3+Box+Hill+Hawks+v+Coburg+Nut9U1bl9wnl.jpg

... all I know is it looks evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back