Game Day Round 18, 2015 - Geelong vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in some better news for you guys, a source close to me who has recently talked to Leuey says he is pretty happy in Brisbane. I don't know if that means anything in regards to him staying or not, but I figured it was worth sharing.

Well in some better news for you guys, a source close to me who has recently talked to Leuey says he is pretty happy in Brisbane. I don't know if that means anything in regards to him staying or not, but I figured it was worth sharing.

I hope we keep him. Thank you for sharing.

yeah but Im also saying that remembering back to Gunstan at the crows
What did Leigh Mathews say? You only expect to see young KPP with glimpses. You are not going to expect Cameron or Hogan.
I have seen glimpses and l reckon so have the Lions heirarchy. Very much doubt McStay will be in defence next year or the year after (taking in mind that he is a swingman so he might be up their for short periods.)

I hate how the commentators keep saying we don't have tall forward targets when we have McStay and Freeman. They're not small.

Senior players like Rich, Hanley, Redden and Zorko have been letting the team down.

Young guys like Andrews are embarrassing them.

yeah but Im also saying that remembering back to Gunstan at the crows

Gunston had the benefit of being the third forward behind Walker and Tippett. Means he was getting the third defender, and wasn't the focus of attention for the defense.

Not many second year players are going to do well in the position McStay has been thrust into. He really needs to build up his motor over the preseason though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we can still lose our last 6 and hopefully get the priority pick we need to improve.

So, Brisbane can wait,
They know it's too late, as they're walking on by.
My soul slides away,
"But don't look back in anger."
I heard you say.

Gunston had the benefit of being the third forward behind Walker and Tippett. Means he was getting the third defender, and wasn't the focus of attention for the defense.

Not many second year players are going to do well in the position McStay has been thrust into. He really needs to build up his motor over the preseason though.
I'd say Harry Taylor is a fairly tough opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back