Round 18 - Gold Coast v West Coast, Metricon, 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I know there is no rule starting free kicks have to be even, but when a team loses the free kick count 12-20 it's a fair stretch to claim they were given wristies all night.

And you're kidding yourself if you think you were on the receiving end of poor umpiring

Dude's got issues.

Seems to think that a victory this year is irrelevant but last year's victory against us is hugely relevant.

Probably going to start bringing up their last finals win in 2001 as his next point of reference.

You cant have it both ways. You bring up ancient history as its relevant today, but then get upset when i point out in our last 3 meetings we have easily accounted for you twice at your home deck.

Anyway, im done with it now, you three bore me. Good luck against the hawks, god knows Ill be watching ahaha

Dude's got issues.

Seems to think that a victory this year is irrelevant but last year's victory against us is hugely relevant.

Probably going to start bringing up their last finals win in 2001 as his next point of reference.

This year didn't count because Richmond had the bye.

Richmond players can't maintain focus for more then one week. That's why they play for Richmond, they keep forgetting they lost the previous week. Thats how they remain positive.

You cant have it both ways. You bring up ancient history as its relevant today, but then get upset when i point out in our last 3 meetings we have easily accounted for you twice at your home deck.

Anyway, im done with it now, you three bore me. Good luck against the hawks, god knows Ill be watching ahaha
:$:$:$

What ancient history did I bring up?

Round 12?

You brought up games that were prior to this season.

Lack of reasoning appears to be your strong suit.

Enjoy mediocrity. I guess you'd be used to it. Only one of our teams is in the top 4 and it sure as hell isn't Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there a couple of posters from other clubs that come sulking in all the Hawks game day threads? It's pretty much that, same sore butts each week.

Cats and swans - but our posters are no better. Just came for a read and encountered the playground tit for tat.

Looking forward to next week - both sides are going to be pissed off after their insipid displays this weekend

Lol! A Richmond fan telling others not to melt? Microwaved your membership yet? Delivered any manure to your club HQ? Maybe you just spat on your coach instead?

You guys are the most arrogant band-wagoners in the league!

The only thing funnier then watching your goo train start up is watching it derail and the rage that follows.

Richmond have got exactly what they deserve for the last 20 years and will be getting for 20 years more. Now THAT is a reason to celebrate!

anybody who has spent any time in WA would certainly agree that the bolded description fits west coast supporters

Lol! A Richmond fan telling others not to melt? Microwaved your membership yet? Delivered any manure to your club HQ? Maybe you just spat on your coach instead?

You guys are the most arrogant band-wagoners in the league!

The only thing funnier then watching your goo train start up is watching it derail and the rage that follows.

Richmond have got exactly what they deserve for the last 20 years and will be getting for 20 years more. Now THAT is a reason to celebrate!
hahaha, wow, nice meltdown!

WCE fans don't take dropping a couple of points against a bottom club terribly well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back