Round 19 Retro rd discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's heaps, it seems, I searched on chandanrajdb, that picked up any mentions. Bloke has gone to ground, apparently changed name of team owner for some teams etc. Stacks on the mill. See if below link works for you:

No links bud

Talking-Football-Supercoach-Team1a.jpg
Bring back R4!

Quite conveniently now Kru's twitter is private as he likely saw that we noticed his tweets on here

Definitely lurking

He got hammered by EVERYONE for his racism on Twitter

Gotta love social media

No I meant no links showed up

Post as many as possible
Aah, ok, chandanrajdb is the best search term in twitter, that seems to be in most correspondence.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile... in retro-world.......

images-2.jpg

Actually, it's kind of appropriate seeing tonight's topic has been a bit of "what used to be socially accepted just isn't any more in this day and age"......

Last edited:
Seymour Skinner

Cannot believe the amount of *********'s defending this guy for blatant cheating

Apparently according to Damon (DocSC) Herald Sun have removed his bottom two teams and allowed him to continue.

Very disappointed.

Should have removed all his 3 teams. :thumbsu:

Seymour Skinner

Cannot believe the amount of *********'s defending this guy for blatant cheating

Apparently according to Damon (DocSC) Herald Sun have removed his bottom two teams and allowed him to continue.

Very disappointed.

Yeah that Twitter stuff is an absolute shitstorm. The Raj bloke blocked me, which is fair, he's been belted and some of it very, very poor form. The racial stuff was way out of line.
I saw that tweet from the Doc, and the back and forth between him and the SCT site bloke, but then the SCT bloke also blocked me, I didn't even interact with him I don't think, so now I can't see what's going on.

Seems to me like they're just defending one of their own, which I imagine if someone from BF was in the same position a lot of BF users would try defend them also.

But imo the bloke has breached the rules and should suffer the consequences. People are gonna disagree no matter what happens.

I've voiced my opinion on twitter and used the "contact us" section of Supercoach so I think I'm done with this topic hopefully. It's up to HS to judge this how the deem fit, but then again there's 5 rounds left he and I could easily both bomb out of the top 10 and not end up finishing with any prizes and the whole thing becomes a non-issue.

That being said if the final result is to get rid of his other 2 teams and let #1 continue to be eligible and I was able to hang near the top only to finish at 11th after the last round I would be absolutely furious.

He broke the rules. All his teams should've been eliminated. Period.

The whole integrity of this comp is now compromised by 'allowing' his #1 ranked team to continue. I'd be livid if I was in contention right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back