Game Day Round 2, 2023: Swans v Hawks, SCG 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week's horror show was not a true reflection of where we're at.

Nothing like a bonding interstate trip to get away from it all, and play with a nothing to lose type metality where the pressure is off because everyone just expects a walk over.

With respect, they've had the whole entire off-season to bond. Including several going on holidays together.

With respect, they've had the whole entire off-season to bond. Including several going on holidays together.
Did they get belted in the preseason and then smashed in the media for a week? No.

I’ve got my personal protective equipment on, packed a thermometer, camera and have a checklist.

Not sure what don’t forget to pick up my Cardigan from Dianne’s place is doing on the checklist, who Dianne is or whose checklist this is, but I have one.

I’ll be looking for clues, any clues 👀

I’ve had the wife out for the last couple of hours searching the neighbourhood for some as well, she’s not sure what she’s looking for but I told her not to come back until she’s found at least one.

Go Hawks.

Well in that case it isn't great news if they have to go on a soul searching bonding trip after round one.
Ever played football at all?

No one called it a soul searching trip.

Any club that gets their ass handed to them puts measures in place to regroup and galvanize the side. An interstate trip where players can get out of the media bubble is just one way they can do that.

Scrim came on for Box Hill. Wearing Nash’s number?
I like it. Confuse the opposition and have our Irishman tear them to shreds posing as Jack Scrimshaw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever played football at all?

No one called it a soul searching trip.

Any club that gets their ass handed to them puts measures in place to regroup and galvanize the side. An interstate trip where players can get out of the media bubble is just one way they can do that.

Yeah fair enough. Hopefully it works and they put in a much better effort.

Last week's horror show was not a true reflection of where we're at.

Nothing like a bonding interstate trip to get away from it all, and play with a nothing to lose type metality where the pressure is off because everyone just expects a walk over.
Nothing like playing football for a living either. They’d be loving playing games win, lose or draw. In season is a great time, there’s always next week to look forward to after a loss or win.

Huge test for Sam Mitchell and the coaching panel today, time to see how the side responds with limited changes.

I fully expect highs and lows within games and round to round, I think it's realistic we can win 6-8 games.

I just want to see how our system stacks up today! Stkilda and North structure both defensively and with the ball was impressive with the personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back