Official Match Thread Round 2: Fighting Furies v Southern Dragons @ Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

This is crap. The reigning premiers are putting up a defence like the Hawks in the AFL. Looks like too much partying in the off season. Need to get our heads down and butts up or we'll leave it too late.

The game wasn't won and lost at FF/FB. That's all I'm saying. And I was roughing that hokey pokey fella up so much that they had to take him off for a while.

:thumbsu:
Nah, he went off to give you a rest because he had allready scored 3 goals and he wanted 15Petterd15 to join the party and he kicked 2 goals on you.

Nah, he went off to give you a rest because he had allready scored 3 goals and he wanted 15Petterd15 to join the party and he kicked 2 goals on you.

Read the play by play again and see how many times I won the contest. I'm standing by my claim of a respectable performance and pointing the finger at my midfield.

I'm destroying the chemistry of this team.

:D

This isn't good Furies. 2 losses to start our premiership defence.

We have to get this season back on track before the back-to-back slips through our fingers.

My 3 goals was a slight highlight but it's no use if we're not winning.

COME ON FURIES, LET'S FIGHT BACK!!!

The game wasn't won and lost at FF/FB. That's all I'm saying. And I was roughing that hokey pokey fella up so much that they had to take him off for a while.

:thumbsu:
I have more talent in my little toe. We smashed you. So I started a BBQ on the bench with a few of the girls from the crowd and got on the piss. Meanwhile you guys were being pissed on. Go figure.

Outmarked the pair of you combined 6-2 and that includes the time you both spent playing on other opponents. The more I think about it, the more I'd be inclined to award myself 3 votes for this one despite it coming in a losing effort. Now if only the rest of the Furies can get themselves up to my standard, we might be able to save this season.

Outmarked the pair of you combined 6-2 and that includes the time you both spent playing on other opponents. The more I think about it, the more I'd be inclined to award myself 3 votes for this one despite it coming in a losing effort. Now if only the rest of the Furies can get themselves up to my standard, we might be able to save this season.
But mate, look at the score sheet. You conceded 5 goals.

And I had more kicks ,more handballs, more tackles than you and you don't hear me boasting down to others.

For a 2nd gamer, your taking a dangerous path. You could be this years 2121

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no "I" in team.

We didn't win the Premiership because of selfish individualism but with teamwork. We won it because we gelled and stuck together - not from blaming each other for incompetence.

So lets all pull our head in and work harder, better and more efficiently. Because we better win our next match or else we're ****ed.

PS. Ranger, if Hougie saw what you wrote, he'd tear you a new one.
We play for the team, we live for the team and we work for the team. Don't forget that.

You guys take this very seriously for a text-based random simulation based on absolutely nothing. If the fun isn't to be had in the trash talk, where exactly does the fun lie?

The Ranger would like to announce his retirement from this league as he is going to the US to earn millions as a text-based random simulation punter in the NFL.

Great win Shagons, we absolutely killed. I played one of my greatest games yet with 28 disposals and 5 goals. Keep it up boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back