Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2164. Rank fell to 1809.

Finished 1st or 2nd in 7/8 leagues.

0-8 in all prelims.

What a farken great effort! Top finish to the year. Injuries & vaginas everywhere!

Unlucky Kadog Brutal game sometimes.
Thanks. Brutal awaits next week.
No Picken No Hodge No Fyfe No Parker No Buddy....& a few more surprises I'm sure.

Dems the breaks rkoz.

2264, should get Shooter and Buddy back this week, Fyfe maybe and Parker on the bench this week.
I'd like to thank my D5/6/7 for a combined spudtastic effort of 94 points, thanks Shaw for playing the
role of 2 backmen this week and being my only nailed it for the year, what a champ.
I'm into 6 out of 8 Grannys, still a empty feeling about this year though,
would have liked to finish higher than my first year.

2nd disappointing week in a row for me.
Just 2317, has me slip back another 151 places to be ranked 1155 overall. Still hoping for that top 1000 finish, but chances looking slimmer by the week.
It would help if I get a few back, injuries have cost me the last few weeks. Had to play Goddard, Lambert and Daniel this week. Here's hoping that Picken, Armitage and Mitchell all return for Rd 22.
Won one, lost one in my leagues. Out in straight sets after finishing top of the table, ouch :(:cry:

2164. Rank fell to 1809.

Finished 1st or 2nd in 7/8 leagues.

0-8 in all prelims.

What a farken great effort! Top finish to the year. Injuries & vaginas everywhere!

Pretty much mirrors my round & season. Lost all my prelims and slid from 416>788. The only interest I have left in SC this year is trying to hold on for 2nd overall in the Kliq cashie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too good Lums23 , good luck next week in the BF Div 17 GF. Was slowly creeping up on you and was only 25 behind with 6 minutes to go, but Priddis got a few good possessions to finish and blew me out of the water. Then Sinclair got scaled back 7 points anyway. 51 the final deficit, deserved winner.

No way. We only have 12 common players so a lot could happen!
I have Wines and Hodge out, Armitage, Titch and Franklin as tests, not looking good for me :(
I'll need a miracle haha

hopefully it's close and not a blowout

Too good Lums23 , good luck next week in the BF Div 17 GF. Was slowly creeping up on you and was only 25 behind with 6 minutes to go, but Priddis got a few good possessions to finish and blew me out of the water. Then Sinclair got scaled back 7 points anyway. 51 the final deficit, deserved winner.
Thanks mate. I thought I was done the way Priddis was playing early. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw he managed to top 120. Can't believe I managed to win a prelim off a score of 2261 though, Div 17 represent :rainbow:

Unluky for you though, had a few guys underperform and obviously a lot of injuries before the weekend. We were both burned badly by selwood too

Pretty much mirrors my round & season. Lost all my prelims and slid from 416>788. The only interest I have left in SC this year is trying to hold on for 2nd overall in the Kliq cashie
Lasted a little longer than last year but still limping over the line. Hope to hang in there for some consolation prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back