Round 21, Fremantle vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Question for Tigs fans, how does Morris get a game?

He lacks awareness, poor disposal and he can't defend.
He'd probably get a game for Freo, could easily take the spot held by that DUD McPhee.

It's not trolling, I genuinely don't understand how a number of players on your list get games.

Nahas provides next to no defensive pressure, Morris makes poor decisions and can't defend, as a defender and Mcguane is still in your list.

It truly baffles me. Also Deledio was well held, good game from Mundy.

There's an equation there, see if you can work it out.

Morris would walk straight into any backline in the league.

Very true, dons have been that poor the last few months, the contrast between Jobe and the rest of the side would almost be hyperbolic in nature.

The team is taking one for the Captain. Nice guys!

McPhee has been very good this year...
Disagree, he's still making the same dumb decisions that he was making when he played for your Club. He's one of those players that every time he gets the ball there's a fair chance he'll make a bad decision or execute a poor disposal. He did it several times today.

It seems that Richmond fans in this thread blame the umps for the loss. If you really think that you deserved the win today you are delusional. The final margin is flattering really. This should have been a 10 goal belting. Also the bloke who keeps repeating a general consensus around here about Ross Lyon's "boring" game plan obviously didn't watch the game today.

Disagree, he's still making the same dumb decisions that he was making when he played for your Club. He's one of those players that every time he gets the ball there's a fair chance he'll make a bad decision or execute a poor disposal. He did it several times today.
Another one that doesn't actually watch football, just recycles cliches. McPhee was BOG in the first half, disciplined, tidy, decision making and disposal was excellent. Back to his very best at a defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* there is some s**t in this thread, thought it was a game day thread not an Essendon Richmond bitchfest.
As for Cotchin, he is an exquisite footballer. His work in traffic and ability to get his arms free in tackles is supernatural. Absolute gun and will be a top 3 or 4 mid in the comp. Was a pleasure to watch him play live today.

Another one that doesn't actually watch football, just recycles cliches. McPhee was BOG in the first half, disciplined, tidy, decision making and disposal was excellent. Back to his very best at a defender.
Your opinion is flawed and swayed by your obsession, McPhee is error prone and Freo will never win a premiership as long as they have players like him in their best 22.

Question for Tigs fans, how does Morris get a game?

He lacks awareness, poor disposal and he can't defend.

There were several Richmond players in today's game I would get rid of before Morris.
Edwards - Was poor today and seemed to play higher up the ground than the last few weeks. He is better around goal where his turnovers don't hurt the Tigers too much. Probably need an upgrade.

Jackson - Not quite good enough for AFL. Nice size and aggression but is too slow and fumbles.

McGuane - Need to move him on.

Nahas - Is OK but need an upgrade. Falls over too much and isn't strong enough. I want the Tigers to draft Kennedy who would be an excellent replacement.

White - Not good enough at AFL.

Morris - Has weaknesses in his game but makes up for it with his toughness. I've seen a lot of good sides over the years have success carrying players like Morris as a back pocket player.

I'm not sure if they were injured but I would have liked to have seen both Dea and Batchelor play today.

Fremantle were too big, strong and mature for Richmond today. Richmond had too many players who were sloppy with their disposal.

thumbs up for Mcphee. heard the dumbasses on Sen, ie david schwarz and cameron mooney saying last week he should retire. The guy has been solid for 3 years. the controversial deal he got has been rewarded. just another example of people not doing their research

It seems that Richmond fans in this thread blame the umps for the loss. If you really think that you deserved the win today you are delusional. The final margin is flattering really. This should have been a 10 goal belting. Also the bloke who keeps repeating a general consensus around here about Ross Lyon's "boring" game plan obviously didn't watch the game today.

na not me. freo won fair and square today. too big too strong in the guts. i wouldnt tho say should of been a 10 goal win. should,woulda, coulda.going on that logic we should have beaten freo at the g with nearly all the stats in our favour. in the end bad kicking is bad footy. you take the good and the bad.

Shoulda won by a lot more today- but we didn't. Got to stop taking our foot off the pedal like that, percentage is so important right now. I mean no disrespect to Richmond here but we're 2 from 2 from ya this season so time to run along and make plans for September holidays. HEAVE HO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back