Round 22 Trades AFL Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Had my Fantasy Team photo this week:

SNPP_softball_team_-_city_champs.png

Top left where the ghost of that guy is.... should be Dane Swan with that exact same expression.

Glad I'm not doing Fantasy anymore! Well glad I do not have to do it anymore.

Updated carnage list from round 21:

Bartel
Stevie J
Pendlebury
McGlyn
Macrae
Beams
JPK
Ward
Fyfe
Harvey

Did i miss anyone? I had/have a lovely 7 out of 10 :mad:

Anyone get close to the full 10? haha
Now Barlow is added to that lot. Although the Geelong website medical video interview suggests Bartel should be back it is always difficult to be 100% sure until the day. Stevie J still may be out. Hopefully Macrae will be back as per the Bulldogs website.
So that is :
Bartel
Stevie J
Pendlebury
McGlyn
Macrae
Beams

JPK
Ward
Fyfe
Harvey
Barlow

I have the darkened names in my team. I am crossing my fingers on Bartel and Macrae.

Lol what an absolute week of carnage and its only Tuesday!

My weeks of getting by without decent bench cover is about to ream me badly.. hello donuts. :(
Last week was a weird round for me. 2 donuts and 3 scores under 50 and I still scored 2129 in RDT. The two donuts were the result of bad trading and not having any trades left when Ablett went down. The under-50s were Beams being injured and Richmond and Freo putting tags on rebounding defenders(Suckling and Brodie Smith). But I lose Barlow and Beams for nothing and I doubt if I will get monster returns from Lobbe, Zorko, Franklin and Rocky. Looking at around 1800 this week.

Absolute carnage......

"Fremantle pair Nat Fyfe [MID, $524,878] andMichael Barlow [MID, $576,553] are both out for fantasy preliminary finals. Fyfe, owned by 27,232 coaches, will sit with suspension for a fortnight after failing to downgrade his striking charge at the tribunal. Barlow, owned by 41,428 coaches, is pegged for a two-week stint on the sidelines with a broken thumb.

Speaking of the tribunal, North Melbourne veteran Brent Harvey [FWD/MID, $479,091]has been rubbed out for three weeks after an ugly scrape with Liam Picken on the weekend. This is a blow to 39,102 coaches, though not a huge one given Boomer's form had begun to taper off anyway.

Collingwood were smashed by injuries on Saturday night, with Scott Pendlebury [MID, $526,389] a late withdrawal and Travis Cloke [FWD, $374,572] and Dayne Beams [MID, $532,492] going down mid-game. Pendlebury is listed as a test but the Magpies will take no risks with their captain, so be wary of holding on to him. Cloke and Beams are done for the rest of the year, so trade away.

If that wasn't enough, Swans midfielder Josh Kennedy [MID, $510,766] will definitely be held back from Sunday's clash with the Bulldogs. Kennedy was subbed out as a precaution after experiencing hamstring soreness against St Kilda and John Longmire would be insane to risk a four-week injury to one of his most important players with finals just around the corner.

Dyson Heppell is out for a week after breaking his hand in training. Sorry, coaches!"

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/dump-/-grab-/-carry-afl-round-21/tabid/91/newsid/141145/default.aspx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my trades in RDT

Barlow -> Heppell
Beams -> Selwood

no trades left :(
Looks like you'll have to reverse the Heppell one. Maybe Jordan Lewis? He's got a past 3 games record of 134 and past 5 of 122. I'm looking at a very sub-2000 game in Fantasy and even worse in RDT. Maybe I might get lucky and some of the "test" players like Bartel, Macrae and Suckling may play but if they don't I'm boned. And I'm out of all my leagues so at the moment all I'm doing is going for my best score, fat chance on doing that this week.

Taking the punt on Sloane over the higher averaging Selwood/Lewis/Sidebottom, based mainly on quality of opposition over the next two weeks. Hopefully he'll be a good POD.

Good pick, but don't think he'll be much of a pod after this week.

have no bench cover in the mids this week, but willing to have that rather then play c.cameron at f6.

so same trades:

beams > greene
harvey > Smith

Last week I did a late trade (10 minutes before lockout) to bring in beams instead of greene. Even though I am contemplating shuey I need to sit on my hands

Rockliff out?

rock_zps7f0d98ed.jpg

Heppell > Greenwood against the Crows without Boomer

or

Heppell > Watson against the Suns without Heppel

Hmm...

So I have:
Bird
JPK
Beams
McEvoy
Bird

All out..

thats sucks I'm fielding a full team was only missing jpk and barlow mclovin can cover boomer I'm thinking i can come down abit in the rankings this week sitting around the 1000 mark atm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back