Preview Round 23, 2015 - Port Adelaide vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny, If we were still in finals contention I bet North Melbourne would be fielding their strongest team and complaining about Fremantle bringing their B grade side to play against us and we'd all be happy that a win would be guaranteed with finals in bound

Last edited:
AFL is a joke, according to Freo fans Freo's decision doesn't affect ladder positions, go figure really.I hope Karma bites them in the finals.

What are you so mad about? Come watch the game and see us have a huge win.

We will drop from pick 7-9 in the draft to by winning against Freo who are resting players. That was fine according to Rowey.

Now Rowey screaming because same rule has resulted in North resting players killing chances of a home final for the Crows.

Fool.
He thinks he's smart enough to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
Speaking of SMART where has 'not so' disappeared to. After his 'customers' home truth
we haven't heard from him. Maybe he's giving a snake lessons in how to lay low

Looking forward to the game, its the last of the season.
In a few weeks time people will be gagging for some footy so go watch while you can.

Who cares of its dead rubber, there is beer to drink and mates to see. A long footy-less summer waits.
Dont give a rats about finals as we are not in it so I intend to make the most of this week...

Looking forward to the game, its the last of the season.
In a few weeks time people will be gagging for some footy so go watch while you can.

Who cares of its dead rubber, there is beer to drink and mates to see. A long footy-less summer waits.
Dont give a rats about finals as we are not in it so I intend to make the most of this week...

Yep, it's gonna be a long summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the email regarding game day from the club it states stadium gates open at 1345. This seems to be late for a 1520 game. The March will join into the bottleneck of punters trying to get in. There's normally been 3.5 hours before first bounce to allow some settling. Is the SMA ******* us over with staffing for our last game?

It's sad to think that the last footy game I'll attend this year was a crows game (took the gf to the west coast game with her friends), but my back is too screwed for me to make it tomorrow :-(

Sorry to hear that mate. I don't have any spare but there is a Facebook group that you could try called Port Ticket Sell or Lend. You would need to get onto it quickly so the tickets can be transferred to you by email. Cutoff is friday pm I think.
Cheers mate, I ended up getting Doctor Feels tickets, so all sweet!
My second game for the year, so looking forward to it. Was going to the GC game, but had to rush back to Adelaide as my mum's condition deteriorated quicker than we thought it would.

I suppose all I can do is hope we go out with a bang and sell a bit more hope for next year . Hopefully the new best 22 guys AhChee and Sammy Gray have another good game each . Hopefully Butcher kicks at least one goal . Shulz goes out with a good game ( wonder if he'll wave to the crowd when he walks off ) .id like to see Amon show a bit of devil at the contest , I reckon that's all he needs to become a best 22 .
Interesting that Monfries was dropped . I think there's an opening for a third tall goal kicking forward .
Anyway hope for a good show and then sit on my hands until next year .

Sorry if been posted already is there a legends game before our game? If so does anyone know what time it starts

Yes but Butcher is a confidence player, so going into the new pre-season could do wonders for him.
So sign a player based on one game instead of the previous 6 years? Yeah don't think so.

No. Based on the other 3 games played this year as well.
So 1 goal in 3 games as a key forward constitutes a new contract. I agree that he's going alright in providing a contest but 1 goal in 3 games and 11 in a dead rubber against a reserves side isn't going to outweigh the previous 6 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back