Preview Round 23 changes v Suns 2:10pm Saturday @marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

If Aaron Hall takes another kick in imma throw up.

You'd think TT and JHF are in. It makes sense to play Comben and debut Goater. People will hate it but Mahony bought his way back in today too.

In: TT, JHF, Comben, Goater, Mahony
Out: Ziebell, Curtis, Stephenson, Anderson (all injured), Lazzaro (omitted)

In: TT, JHF, Comben, Goater, maybe FP and JM too
Out: Ziebell, Curtis, Stephenson, Anderson ( injured), Lazzaro (omitted) Maybe Greenwood too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall isn’t going anywhere, I wouldn’t be surprised if CZ and Paul Cutis miss with injury too. Maybe Goldy
And leave CCJ to ruck alone no way maybe bring in Comben for CCJ Ford for Curtis if injured Thomas for Anderson JHF for Zieball Goater for Lazzaro and Perez for Greenwood.
I just wish 1st thing Monday the PR people and the Marketing people at the NMFC jump on board and promote the last game big time especially with Cunnington playing to get a crowd as it’s no excuse city for a so called fair weather supporters/Members as it’s a 2pm Saturday game and no kids footy on the club should try and push for a 20k crowd if promoted right.

And leave CCJ to ruck alone no way maybe bring in Comben for CCJ Ford for Curtis if injured Thomas for Anderson JHF for Zieball Goater for Lazzaro and Perez for Greenwood.
I just wish 1st thing Monday the PR people and the Marketing people at the NMFC jump on board and promote the last game big time especially with Cunnington playing to get a crowd as it’s no excuse city for a so called fair weather supporters/Members as it’s a 2pm Saturday game and no kids footy on the club should try and push for a 20k crowd if promoted right.
Not leaving Goldy out by choice, may be injured.

I’d have him omitted also but I am doubtful it happens.

At least, somebody get in his ear and explain to him that you don’t have to make something happen all the time. He literally cost us the game with that kick in the last quarter. Knocked the stuffing out of us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

McKay didn’t like right today with his shoulder after half time either.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they pull up stumps with a few for next week.

I’m guessing:

Ziebell > Comben
Anderson > Greenwood
Stephenson > Goater
McKay > Walker
Curtis > TT
Lazaro > JHF

Perez the sub

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back