Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ambrose out...like my forwards could be any worse....

You had him on the field? Damn.
No, I traded him in...

My field is clogged spuds like Cloke, Mitchell, Caddy, Dangerfield, Roughead, Higgins. Out of the 18 games all of them have played combine, I've had about 4 par games...everything else = :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantasy shows my rank in the top 1k, however yesterday I was at 20k+. I have a feeling this is incorrect which make me very sad haha

I think you are on the money, congrats on the top 1000 after getting there in a horrid round

#1 overall AFL Fantasy atm. Anyone know if emergency counts already (had Ambrose on the field).....??

P.S. just realised with new rules, there are no easy downgrades.... because price changes after 1 game played!!! :EEP: can't handle having a good performing side this early as I've given zero thought to my team so far beyond a mild distraction as I work a high stress job and am not near a computer for long periods of time, and the internet is usually down half the time.

is it just me or is there a lot less people commenting in these threads this year?

I really hate the fact that the fantasy community is split up even more now. When it was just Dream Team vs Supercoach there was plenty of discussion. Now everything just feels very watered down.
All my good picks are also watered down, and split almost evenly between the formats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back