Not open for further replies.
Sloane just casually averaging 144 from his last 4 :eek:

Did anybody:
a. start with him?
b. bring him in in round 2?
c. bring him in in round 3?
d. trade him out after round 1?
e. trade him out before round one?
Had him all pre-season and after he banged his face up replaced him with JPK.

Did anybody:
a. start with him?
Brought him in couple weeks ago. Hes now getting to an awkward price to accommodate. Ownership is running at 4%. Expect that to leap especially with injury clouds over Danger and Pendles

Would like to apologise to any Mumford owners...

- 2 weeks ago I brought in Preuss for Ryder (suspended), had Preuss for a week, he got 60 then was rested.

- Because Preuss was rested (I don't have ruck cover I'm stupid) I traded him to Spencer, had Spencer for a week, he got 45 and injured...

- So traded Spencer to Mumford... Apologies in advance.

Did anybody:
a. start with him?

Option C for me. :D

Brought him in round 3 when Gawn went down.

Nank the Tank was my R2 in rounds 3 and round 4 but has now been moved back down to the forwards as I picked up Stef before the start of round 5 :thumbsu:

He better come back this week after that effort otherwise horse doesn't want to play rooks.
He's debuted the second most behind Bolton.

Now 0-5, i'd be worried they opt for experience to get their team back on track.

****s sake Hairy Lager

If WHE wasn't the shits.....

View attachment 362575

lol gw mate

Would've been a deadset cliffhanger had i kept the C on Ads
Sorry mate my laptop charger burst into flames like my team yesterday so I lost my battery power.:fire::fire::fire:

Ha, ha...my team every week finds a way to s**t the bed...

Swallow, Adams, Spencer and Pendles combined for a total of 231 SC points?

231 SC points...GTFO!!

Swallow and Spencer I can understand but Pendles and Adams WTF!!!

All out for 2146, was looking at 2270 before yesterdays game FFS!!! :'(

He's debuted the second most behind Bolton.

Now 0-5, i'd be worried they opt for experience to get their team back on track.

Maybe fresh is what they need. Look what happened when freo introduced fresh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some excellent scores and ranks posted, Falchoon and Marlowe look to be neck and neck at the first turn, with plenty of others hot on their heels. :thumbsu:

BF Div 12 up to 72nd overall, continuing (imo) a really solid effort. Tidy work :thumbsu:

Commiserations to those hit by Gawn / Goldy travails, e.g., especially where compounded by Spencer. Bad luck doesn't invalidate the selection reasoning. :thumbsdown:
Im stinking up that league and every other one im in.....:oops::$ :):gun:.:eyes:.

Best round of season has me in the top 150. Happy that Treloar repaid the faith. Now I just need Rough to do the same. 28 trades to burn and $100k in bank, I'm going shopping..
Top 150 and 28 trades left, what's your secret? I could only dream of a start that good... :eek:

Just short of 2200...quite a recovery actually considering the rut I dealt with from Murf, Yeo, Buddy, Swallow, Roughy etc in the middle of the round.

Captain selection of Stef wasn't the best either.

Dropped 900 rungs to 2900 overall...I honestly expected worse.

Top 150 and 28 trades left, what's your secret? I could only dream of a start that good... :eek:
Starting with Nankersandwitts is a major factor. Allowed me to select a few midpricers like Steele and Marchbank over rookies. Not all good as two of the midpricers are O'Meara and Rough. Resisted some of the rookies like Hannan and Smith but this approach means I've missed out on WHE and Houston. Having Deluca-Cardillo as my loophole has been a bonus.

I started with mountford eddy barrett hibberd smith roughhead ryder pickett.......i possibly could not have done worse if I tried.

g-q4MObilih_TljonVpy9hlOiDwk9DKp-jaH9kIxjABG7GQL7NIxsmA27-O8jGY_uYZ72jYdiymLTjtvcpSSh1cwtr9nFc-p0tQxHFU=w450-h265-nc

Started with them all as well besides Ryder replace him with Cameron. Still waiting for him to get a game:tearsofjoy:

Oh forgot him started with him too. Will play rnd 1 Horse said. That campaigner has ****ed me over so many times. Ive just decided Newman was the last straw. No sydney players for me again while he is still coach.

Last edited:
Does Horse know? Has to serve his apprenticeship, like T. Mitch!
Worst case is he made us a quick $82k which is more than you can say about Eddy, Picket and many others.
Plus used him as a loophole donut to get Hamptons ton last week:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back