Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hi my name is Nathan Buckley I am going to trade the 2 best key position defenders on our list and recruit a bloke delisted by the ******* gold coast Suns

All good, we have a cooked **** in lacjie keeffe as well

Oh yah let's also get rid of our best forward because we have a 20 year old, a bunch of small forwards, and some tall l yank

DISGRACE
I'm very disappointed your melts stopped here stevebbb

I was enjoying them so much I searched your posting history.

Alas I found no more.

Scored 2184.

Would have been nice if Riewoldt and Steele carried on from their half time scores, but I supposed getting Adam Treloar and Zach Tuohy's biggest score of the year kind of balances it out.

Dropped 800 places, sitting 6900th.

No bleedingly obvious issues, but would like to part ways with Roughead.

I'm very disappointed your melts stopped here stevebbb

I was enjoying them so much I searched your posting history.

Alas I found no more.
Yeah I try to refrain from the forum melts

I decided that putting my phone down, having some dinner and some water was the best option here. Apologies

with a score of 2256 (top 3% for the round)...
I've jumped from 75,117 overall rank, to...

9umnm.gif

Top 50k here I come!

1iTH1WIUjM0VATSw.gif

2170... lifted me about 4000 places to 32000ish... yay...

On the bright side, I've still got 24 trades to play with... but no cows ready for slaughter and only $16k in the bank... oh, and I have Spencer to deal with.

unnamed.gif

Some excellent scores and ranks posted, Falchoon and Marlowe look to be neck and neck at the first turn, with plenty of others hot on their heels. :thumbsu:

BF Div 12 up to 72nd overall, continuing (imo) a really solid effort. Tidy work :thumbsu:

Commiserations to those hit by Gawn / Goldy travails, e.g., especially where compounded by Spencer. Bad luck doesn't invalidate the selection reasoning. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mofra still going strong, 44th overall, leading BF Div 16!

Hate to say it though. If you'd made Murphy your VC and captained Selwood rather than straight out captain on Murphy on Fri night would be 4th overall!

Mofra still going strong, 44th overall, leading BF Div 16!

Hate to say it though. If you'd made Murphy your VC and captained Selwood rather than straight out captain on Murphy on Fri night would be 4th overall!
What hurts most is I tossed up Selwood - was trying you take a risk and avoid Danger to get a jump. Damn

What hurts most is I tossed up Selwood - was trying you take a risk and avoid Danger to get a jump. Damn
Are you against captain loophole?

I'm sometimes away on weekends but will start using it from now on!
I will manage your team on weekends to use the captain loophole if I have to!!!
You're doing so well mate, a real chance at winning, would really suck if the VC/C loophole was what let you down.

All the best :)

Got the premo letdown trifecta this round namely Bontempelli, MMurphy & Pendlebury.
Who'd have thought? Could have got good odds of that happening.

Sloane just casually averaging 144 from his last 4 :eek:

Did anybody:
a. start with him?
b. bring him in in round 2?
c. bring him in in round 3?
d. trade him out after round 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back