Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up 1648 spots to 23346

I can't complain...

BUT * you Shaw, * off Pendles you faux SPOS, * all my rookies except SPOtten you are GOAT,
* off West COast you pretenders, * off CD, just * off, * off all the NankKOTD owners and they midpriced teams of spuds that are destroying me. Ummm that's all I have for now.

2270. Up 312 places so can't complain too much.

Treloar, Selwood, Nank, Dahl, Macrae, Zuohy, Hampton, Otten :thumbsu:
Pendles, Swallow, SPP, WHE :thumbsdown:

29 Trades left so time to start trading!

new rookie prices

Williamson 177
Houston 266
SPP 233
SPS 298
Marchbank 314
Pickett 174
Hampton 285
Otten 344
Witts 383
Sandi 412
Simpkin 213
C McCarthy 271
Turner 236
Stewart 190
Parfitt 242
Nank 483
Butler 269
Broomhead 271
McGrath 313
WHE 326
Sexy bearded man, are you able to post break evens? Many thanks in advance you well groomed man!

I'm ranked in the 8000's, and reading this thread I now know the BF identities of the 7,999 ahead of me!

2140 is meh score apparently.

And the 200,000 behind you too

Didn't realise SC was open already top 1000 for the first time ever!!

ad69b395221903768e9901026850de73.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Wait, wot. You got rid of your 2 backmen and recruited a 20 year old?
Worse we recruited old spuds with first round picks like Wellingham, Redden, Jetta, Yeo (who might come good and is fairly young) We suck. Time for a clean out from the CEO down, keep Simmo and the core group of players.

Collingwood need the same except Nafan GTFO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2259 with Adams C ffs, should have stuck with Selwood. Won cashie comfortably though

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Ummmmmmmmmm you rolled the dice on jelwood with a 154?????????????

Anyone who didn't start with Nank and Witts is stuffed. So many points and cash gen compared to the set and forget ruck holders who have burnt cash, trades, points.

I'm just here for the lols and beers now. Plus I'm undefeated in my big paying cashie and plan to spend the winnings on more beer
Nah, Witts is not a must have. Nank on the other hand is a must especially with forward eligibility

Worse we recruited old spuds with first round picks like Wellingham, Redden, Jetta, Yeo (who might come good and is fairly young) We suck. Time for a clean out from the CEO down, keep Simmo and the core group of players.

Collingwood need the same except Nafan GTFO
West coast will come good. Just need Nic Nat back.

Not sure about Collingwood. Time for change me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back