Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2250 this week, up about 20,000 in the ranks, managed to win my first game in my league with mates but fell 15 points short in my big footy league, where I've won none.

Still, its clear the comeback starts now, the premiership is coming, lads.

Anyone who didn't start with Nank and Witts is stuffed. So many points and cash gen compared to the set and forget ruck holders who have burnt cash, trades, points.

I'm just here for the lols and beers now. Plus I'm undefeated in my big paying cashie and plan to spend the winnings on more beer
That's why I'm always here, best lot of campaigners on BF!

2324, Pies are useless.

(^*T%*$*%R^G(!!mutha57%^&* bugger477*_()*_ fish757**_^^ FORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I'm always here, best lot of campaigners on BF!

2324, Pies are useless.

(^*T%*$*%R^G(!!mutha57%^&* bugger477*_()*_ fish757**_^^ FORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dat right!!

And to prove it, you sir, with your 2324 and bullshit rank can GAGF...

sideways...

and counter clockwise ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crow lives....

default-1464354436-173-crow-brains-reveal-secrets-of-their-intelligence.jpg

Rank 156 campaigners, lol

Round 5

Round Score: 1944
Overall Score: 10064
Round Rank: 108,304
Overall Rank: 84,055 (-7,831)
Team Price: $10,829,800

Positives:
The defenders - All of my players in the defense line that actually played scored 70+ points this week which the strategy of what I had at the start of the year could be paying off.
Toby Nankervis - My main ruck player playing a brilliant game to score 127 this week in what was the only ruck player in the round for me
Patrick Dangerfield - After struggling last week a brilliant performance from Danger gets him back to his normal best and keeps the top scoring player for me overall.

Negatives:
Elliot Yeo - Thinking he might do another good performance this week against my team. But then he went nope I have none of that and scores 59 this week as all I could think of was why me.
My stupidy - This maybe why I didn't score the 2000 points this week as I left two people on the field that wasn't playing, put Pendlebury as captain and to put the cherry on top bringing in Yeo for Sidebottom thinking he would get another 100+ points.
Braydon Preuss - Needed to think of a third reason and I think this seals it.

Possible Trades:
No idea this week

Money Left: $327,900
Trades Left: 24

Round 5

Round Score: 1944
Overall Score: 10064
Round Rank: 108,304
Overall Rank: 84,055 (-7,831)
Team Price: $10,829,800

Positives:
The defenders - All of my players in the defense line that actually played scored 70+ points this week which the strategy of what I had at the start of the year could be paying off.
Toby Nankervis - My main ruck player playing a brilliant game to score 127 this week in what was the only ruck player in the round for me
Patrick Dangerfield - After struggling last week a brilliant performance from Danger gets him back to his normal best and keeps the top scoring player for me overall.

Negatives:
Elliot Yeo - Thinking he might do another good performance this week against my team. But then he went nope I have none of that and scores 59 this week as all I could think of was why me.
My stupidy - This maybe why I didn't score the 2000 points this week as I left two people on the field that wasn't playing, put Pendlebury as captain and to put the cherry on top bringing in Yeo for Sidebottom thinking he would get another 100+ points.
Braydon Preuss - Needed to think of a third reason and I think this seals it.

Possible Trades:
No idea this week

Money Left: $327,900
Trades Left: 24

Post your team in the trades thread. Im sure there will be a few suggestions for you.
Could consider bringing in a fallen promo with that wad of cash you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back