Review Round 6, 2015: Sandringham v Box Hill Hawks - 24 May 2015, 2.00pm @ TBO

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know why we have Woody on the list. Fairly obvious he is short so why bother to keep him. We got done two to one in the hit outs and still Woody smashes it in the clearances.

In regard to his Liston, Woody hardly scored a vote in the first half of the year and pretty much was BOG most games in the second half.

If his physique is deemed unsuitable get rid of him cos he ruins VFL games by owning the ball.

Don't know why we have Woody on the list. Fairly obvious he is short so why bother to keep him. We got done two to one in the hit outs and still Woody smashes it in the clearances.

In regard to his Liston, Woody hardly scored a vote in the first half of the year and pretty much was BOG most games in the second half.

If his physique is deemed unsuitable get rid of him cos he ruins VFL games by owning the ball.

So you DO know why we have Woody on the list.

How did WhiteX go on the weekend ? If I hadn't seen a picture of him in the set taken by Dave Savell I would not have been aware he was playing. Seemed to be absent from most of the reviews.

How did WhiteX go on the weekend ? If I hadn't seen a picture of him in the set taken by Dave Savell I would not have been aware he was playing. Seemed to be absent from most of the reviews.
Whitey did some good things and was a contributer but there was nothing outstanding from him

Post 92 has a table with all the players stats....White-x is 5th from top.

Box Hill play at home on Saturday against our nemesis Port Melbourne. Too early in the week for the prematch thread and didn't want to steal someone's thunder, but make sure you get along!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back