Jones Bazzo Hunt

Ledwards Kelly Gaff

West Darling Waterman
Petch JK SPS

Ruck: Williams, Shuey, Culley

Bench: Barnett, Witherdon, Clark, Trew

Sub: Ginbey

EMG: O' Niel , Foley

Looks a bit tall to me. Don’t think we need two rucks plus the three tall forwards plus Barrass, Rotham and Bazzo.

So maybe we go with:

Rotham Barrass Duggan
Jones Bazzo Hunt

Ledwards Kelly Gaff

West Darling Waterman
Petch JK SPS

Ruck: Williams, Shuey, Culley

Bench: Barnett, Witherdon, Clark, Trew

Sub: Ginbey

EMG: O' Niel , Foley

Do you think JK would be able to run the game out?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Trev has the email in his drafts and ready to press send. He has been working on it all week. Hasnt done one other thing but draft the email
It’s sitting right there in his drafts next to the email announcing Rotham’s trade to Adelaide and the one announcing Ramsden being picked up in the MSD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trev would never make those 2 smart decisions mate.

He would pay Rotham whatever he wants and pick up a Greg Clark v2

You complained that we were supposedly set to draft Ramsden over Culley. Now it’s a smart decision?

The less than honest injury reporting strikes again.

Maybe, maybe they’ve decided to bring him back through the WAFL and debut Barnett if Williams doesn’t get up.

I’m more pissed off about Hurn, Long and now Hough all missing despite not being mentioned on Tuesday.

Maybe, maybe they’ve decided to bring him back through the WAFL and debut Barnett if Williams doesn’t get up.

I’m more pissed off about Hurn, Long and now Hough all missing despite not being mentioned on Tuesday.
I genuinely think Long happened at training, he was out there as planned and as photographed, stopped during the session.

Keys you concur with this assessment? You were there too

I genuinely think Long happened at training, he was out there as planned and as photographed, stopped during the session.

Shut up and smash something

Simmo said in the presser yesterday that Hurn wouldn't play. Dunno about the other 2 though.

Shut up and smash something
super smash bros GIF

Long never did anything more than walk next to a trainer that I saw. Then as you say he started signing autographs and then left

I figured he’d just pulled up a bit sore and was taking it easy. I think Simpson said yesterday he was a little bit tight in the hamstring not that he’d done one which would explain the walking and not wanting him to do anything further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back