Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
down to 8k, horror weekend with everything going wrong after a projected of 2450.

2241. Moves me in from 5k to 2k. My partner and I welcomed our first child(a baby boy) in to the world early yesterday morning too so it’s been a perfect weekend. I’d be happy scoring 1150 after that. Trading Hurn in the old dog gave me one more smile to cap off an amazing weekend. Happy trading kents and god bless:rainbow:
Congrats - keep smiling

Up 2,095 spots to 3,246 overall. :cool::thumbsu:

It's good to be back kents. :moustache:

giphy.gif

Final Score: 2,167 ....as vented my season is being destroyed by injuries and concussions

Last week Milera goes down, this weekend Marshall sleeps in ......then Sloane and Macrae decide to pull stinkers

Still too many Rookies on field .....but if I can hold this position, preserve some trades, hopefully the extra cash will be beneficial over the byes ......that said Parker has to either go or go to the bench

1556450728458.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gaps not big between us .....just 29 points ....good to see you bouncing back in recent weeks

Me, I'm on a rollercoaster

Thanks Wayne, I was a getting a bit worried a few weeks ago when you were top 1k and I was a lowly 20k & 200+ points behind you. Relieved to finally overtake you in overall and restore the natural order. ;)

Thanks Wayne, I was a getting a bit worried a few weeks ago when you were top 1k and I was a lowly 20k & 200+ points behind you. Relieved to finally overtake you in overall and restore the natural order. ;)

Just wait till my GnR team zooms passed your MPM duds in the coming weeks!

giphy.gif

Was really happy after first 2 rounds ...then I lost 5,000 spots due to Rocky and Fyfe concussions ....everytime i recover anothr injury sets me back

The main issue with that, is I'm still carrying 7 on-field Rookies .....which means any injury to a solid scorer is magnified in my final score

It'll be a good comp betwen us .....you being beneath me is how it should be :p

Was really happy after first 2 rounds ...then I lost 5,000 spots due to Rocky and Fyfe concussions ....everytime i recover anothr injury sets me back

The main issue with that, is I'm still carrying 7 on-field Rookies .....which means any injury to a solid scorer is magnified in my final score

It'll be a good comp betwen us .....you being beneath me is how it should be :p

fighting over which one gets to be top.
...how cute gayfight2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back