Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wait till my GnR team zooms passed your MPM duds in the coming weeks!

giphy.gif

Only 3 rookies on-field now :cool:

Only 3 rookies on-field now :cool:

Pfft my rookies will be outscoring your mpms soon lol.

Hows Marshall going for ya? Oh thats right you made WaynesWorld19 take him but passed on him yourself.

Karma gonna get ya soon.

giphy.gif

So as long as you acknowledge who told you to pick him over punchable! Actually WaynesWorld19 may have been 1 of the few who told you to bring him in?

No one told me to bring him in, I already had both Newnes & Punchy in my team half way through round one (Newnes was F6). I wanted to turf one of them for bank $$ as I felt I didn't need both at the time since F7 Drew scored well in his Rd1 game. Punchy got the arse out of the 2 because of durability concerns.

Speaking of Punchy, straight swap for F7 Drew in Rd8 might be on the cards. #MPM4LYFE

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What in the feck happened Saturday and Sunday. A real sh!tstorm came out of no where.

I’m sure many were expecting to score 2300+ until the carnage came through.

Jack Darkling.... Like many an ex gf of mine hoped. I thought you could change. He is seriously taking the pi55.

Someone give him a compass to the red thing.

Scored 2,106 and slid back slightly in overall ranking to sit 9,856. Premiums licking ass this week cost me wins in half of my leagues. Asshats.

Anywho, last week I spent $250k on Burgess > T. Kelly, and I still have $237k in the bank for an upgrade or two.

The question is do I spend nearly the whole lot on B.Crouch > Neale ($27k left over)?

And should I downgrade Sheed > Ross to net me $100k in his appreciation in the long-run, as well as a rookie that can score just as well as Sheed. Would also give me $230k to use on upgrading a Dunkley > Lloyd next week, and Moore > Whitfield in two to three weeks.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 11.05.47 pm.png

No one told me to bring him in, I already had both Newnes & Punchy in my team half way through round one (Newnes was F6). I wanted to turf one of them for bank $$ as I felt I didn't need both at the time since F7 Drew scored well in his Rd1 game. Punchy got the arse out of the 2 because of durability concerns.

Speaking of Punchy, straight swap for F7 Drew in Rd8 might be on the cards. #MPM4LYFE

You remember it your way I will will remember it mine:moustache:

Scored 2,106 and slid back slightly in overall ranking to sit 9,856. Premiums licking ass this week cost me wins in half of my leagues. Asshats.

Anywho, last week I spent $250k on Burgess > T. Kelly, and I still have $237k in the bank for an upgrade or two.

The question is do I spend nearly the whole lot on B.Crouch > Neale ($27k left over)?

And should I downgrade Sheed > Ross to net me $100k in his appreciation in the long-run, as well as a rookie that can score just as well as Sheed. Would also give me $230k to use on upgrading a Dunkley > Lloyd next week, and Moore > Whitfield in two to three weeks.

Thoughts?

View attachment 664117

Sheed to premo, why get rid of B Crouch?

Thoughts?

View attachment 664117
Sheed to premo, why get rid of B Crouch?

Agreed. Sheed out is good. Brouch I would keep. Sheed to a rookie like Ross is still a good trade.
Grabbing Lloyd and Whit in coming 2-3 weeks sounds ideal too. Goldy upgrade too?

Also: round 7 trade thread!!

In my cashie l got the second highest score, yep go me wooohooo.
But l played the campaigner who got the highest score of the round :mad:.

Fuuuuu Mrs rocker is a lucky bish at SC. Played a kent with Marshall (balta E) and he had whitfield plus he had cripps C.

I never get any KOTD action in SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back