Autopsy Round 6 vs North Melbourne @ The Bank - 23/04/23 - 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be going to the game as I think it could be a confidence builder for the club but will be sharpening my balserwood knife that comes with my $15 chips and chicken tenders for Dew if we blow this one.
If we lose this one we'll be a shoe in for the Balsa Wood Spoon at the end of the season!

Will be going to the game as I think it could be a confidence builder for the club but will be sharpening my balserwood knife that comes with my $15 chips and chicken tenders for Dew if we blow this one. 😁
The best part of going to the footy is the Fish and Chips
Boys love a Four n Twenty but being so close to the coach's box supplies run low pretty quick

So yous reckon Casboult in for Chol or nah? Or someone else
If we're insisting in just bombing it in without any thought, at least we would have 1 hairy gorilla that can knock people around and actually mark it

Casboult has been playing pretty well and deserves a spot. I'd be keen to have all 3 to give witts more break if he plays. In saying that looks like it may be wet??

Will be going to the game as I think it could be a confidence builder for the club but will be sharpening my balserwood knife that comes with my $15 chips and chicken tenders for Dew if we blow this one. 😁
Feel free to use it on me, too. Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not disrespecting the fallen at all, just think the jumper looks s**t. Has nothing to do with the Anzacs. As usual our graphical design comes up short.
Comparing poppy flowers along with their symbolism and the colour of a sunrise to “piss” is poor imo it’s a new low even for you.

Alright, settle down you two.

It's an interesting concept and I can see what they were going for with the use of negative space.

Awesome of course that we honor the ANZAC's respectfully and don't go full on like the Americans

I'm not saying we should have a couple of Super Hornets fly over the stadium but it would be pretty cool to experience.

I've gotten off track, Apologies.

Alright, settle down you two.

It's an interesting concept and I can see what they were going for with the use of negative space.

Awesome of course that we honor the ANZAC's respectfully and don't go full on like the Americans

I'm not saying we should have a couple of Super Hornets fly over the stadium but it would be pretty cool to experience.

I've gotten off track, Apologies.
Fireworks shot off the nuclear subs?

My team this week..

Dmac Collins farrar
Powell ballard weller
Ellis Anderson atkins
Ainsworth casboult Lukosius
Swallow King holman
Witts Rowell miller
Sexton Humphrey fiorini lemmens
Sub rosas.
Wouldn't mind the extra tall to help witts but sounds like it could be wet so going smaller. Rosas probably a little unlucky but sexton needs a full game and north are the type of team he dominates.
Want to see fiorini, swallow and Humphrey rotate through the mid for the whole game not just a half.

I've had a look at how we lost those two 4th quarters against the Bombers and the Dockers. It's hard to narrow down because we were basically bad at everything. We allowed easy ball movement into our D50, the sort of chances good teams don't allow. And we lack vision going inside 50. It seems to be a combination of players settling for the long bomb, and the forwards not leading well enough to provide options. Some of the clangers were rough too, the basic skills have to be better.

Gold Coast Suns’ 4th Quarter struggles

We're $1.45 favourites with the bookies right now. Think this is the first time the bookies have had us as favourites all season.

Ez7Vyr7.jpg
We're now $1.26 favourites and North has blown out to $3.85. Clearly a lot of people believe we're going to win this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back