Official Match Thread Round 7 MOTR: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Had enough of Rick18 bragging about all his tackles.
I've only got one tackle and it's all I need. My tackle is far more impressive and functional than all of his. (I'm only going on what his missus tells me though);)

:D

It got a laugh out of me :thumbsu:

So true and yes I will agree doggies I am down on form but it only takes one good game to get out of it. Also I have kicked 16 goals to 9 or something like that meaning i would be the better forward:cool:
What are you talking about CE41?

After 6 rounds:
Hawk Patrol (BB) - 21 goals
Croweater41 (WCW) - 16 goals

What are you talking about CE41?

After 6 rounds:
Hawk Patrol (BB) - 21 goals
Croweater41 (WCW) - 16 goals
I dunno that wasn't me I left my school computer running on this site and a mate must have gone into it its the first I have seen of that stupid post. He will cop it tomorrow.:mad:

BAGHDAD Team

B: godons81, Ben the Gooner, GuzzLG
HB: OldMav, doggiesin08, Amazing Bombers
C: mousey, tristo, GreaT SourcE
HF: Flawed Genius, loopy_cam, dougthelegend
F: Lovett Lover 13, HawkPatrol, Eddiesmith
R: efl_represent, Bachar Houli, sausageroll
I/C: ant555, High Ryder

Just the one change with High Ryder and OldMav swapping.

Really need efl to step up and play a good game this week against the in form ruckman of the comp.

HawkPatrol kicking 5+ is a given with our midfield delivery.

Will do skip! :)

who is this other ruckman you speak of?

i don't know of any other good ruckman in this comp ;)

B: Diggers - Shallow - Lion4life
HB: Big Turls - Crimson King - ssfc0203
C: Kerrby - Hendo8888 - Snag Breac
HF: Juddy88 - Errol St Boy - EKA
F: Beez - Croweater 41 - Team Mo
Fol: Postmanpav - Rick18 - Mop
IC: Eggman - ScottyD

In: Kerrby
Out: KingCJ

Shallow > FB
Lion4life > BP

BAGHDAD Team

B: godons81, Ben the Gooner, GuzzLG
HB: OldMav, doggiesin08, Amazing Bombers
C: mousey, tristo, GreaT SourcE
HF: Flawed Genius, loopy_cam, dougthelegend
F: Lovett Lover 13, HawkPatrol, Breeno
R: efl_represent, Bachar Houli, sausageroll
I/C: ant555, High Ryder

Just the one change with High Ryder and OldMav swapping.

Really need efl to step up and play a good game this week against the in form ruckman of the comp.

HawkPatrol kicking 5+ is a given with our midfield delivery.

As much as I really shouldn't be doing this, I'll be a good bloke.

Breeno's got a red card at the moment, so according to this:

5.4: BigFooty enforced suspensions: Users on BigFooty that have received a Red Card on Bigfooty will be unavailable for selection during that period. If a club captain was not aware of the player being carded when selecting the team, the player will be allowed to remain in the team for that week, however, for following weeks until the suspension is lifted the player shall not be eligible for selection and continuation to be selected will result in a 4 premiership point deduction.

You probably should take him out of the team :thumbsu:

As much as I really shouldn't be doing this, I'll be a good bloke.

Breeno's got a red card at the moment, so according to this:

You probably should take him out of the team :thumbsu:

Good Bloke? If I didn't know he would've been able to stay in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too scared to put yourself on SR Rick? I thought so.

I was considering it, but Mop has been playing better than me, so he might as well stay there.

And by the way, the more I think about it, the more that red card rule seems sort of worthless to me. For the majority of cases the captain can just plead ignorance and get off - except for when Kerrby's involved I guess.

Btw, there's another mistake with the team now.

Can't wait to slap the s**t out of DickPatrol.
Keep it in your pants, Kerrbs. :eek::thumbsu:

No, we'll just let you cough it up to SR

Point taken, Efl on the improve though

Bad call! Hawk Patrol is the number #1 FF in the SFA at the moment. Croweater has been down compared to late last year.

Who? You and Kerrbs? All your 'S''s are overrated hacks and lets be honest, Mop really was just the 3rd piece to the HP/Boncer trade, he's failed to produce so far (bar that awsome 5 goal game IIRC:D).
If I'm only the third piece then I'm a bloody good one at that.

If I'm only the third piece then I'm a bloody good one at that.
Well you'd hope to be something decent when 2 Fantasy Footy superstars are also involved. Not saying you're trash by any measure, you were on my Top 20 shortlist, problem is you'll always be '3rd piece Mop'.

Well you'd hope to be something decent when 2 Fantasy Footy superstars are also involved. Not saying you're trash by any measure, you were on my Top 20 shortlist, problem is you'll always be '3rd piece Mop'.
It's no problem by me. Look at Boncer, he's decided to **** off and retire because he's.. well.. Boncer.

HP not doing badly.

Josh Kennedy was the third piece in the Judd trade but he'll be a gun.

He'll be dragged by the first 10 minutes.

Not quite correct. He'll be crying out to get dragged to stop the embarrassment but unfortunately for Wonders there's no-one amongst the rest of the hacks who'll be able to do any better. They're screwed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back