Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for my disappearing act Bears, spent most of the day in the car. Well done on your win, hope to catch you again in the finals.

Falling back to the pack now Bombers, but only in terms of the ladder, we are still way out in front on the measures that matter.

Thanks for posting philthy rich, the usual will be winging its way towards you courtesy of our minor sponsors as we speak. Up to you if you want to open it around family or keep this one for yourself.

TNT%20%28Airways%29%20737-400F%20OO-TNP%20%2898-sure%20we%20can%29%28Apr%29%20LIS%20%28PDB%29%2846%29-S.jpg

Rich (BB code):
            BOM   LVB
Hitouts   : 14   15
Kicks     : 131  122
Marks     : 52   45
Handballs : 122  128
Tackles   : 29   29
Frees For : 15   20
Frees Ag. : 20   15
Smothers  : 1    1
Ironouts  : 14   4
Inside50  : 14   20 
Goals     : 15   19 
Behinds   : 8    9

Impressive Bombers. Went inside 50 14 times for 15 goals.
Both teams combined for 34 inside 50s and 51 shots on goal. Sounds like none of the kickouts from FB made it outside D50.

Both teams combined for 34 inside 50s and 51 shots on goal. Sounds like none of the kickouts from FB made it outside D50.
Maybe the qumpires kept paying free kicks in front of goal?

Better not have spent the money on booze, not without inviting me.
Had every intention of inviting all of you until BLUEALLTHRU found the stash and disposed of it in one sitting.

That bloke has a better nose for alcohol than the puppies at the airport have for herbal tea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Bombaz, especially for the tunes. I’ll stop by every now and then throughout the season for a listen. 😘

I hope Mrs Pugsley is in the fast lane to recovery and that BLUEALLTHRU survives the weekend.

Thanks for posting phil - appreciate the time you take out of your weekends for this. Sorry for your loss.
Thanks Bears for the week and philreich for posting, sorry I wasn't around much but I had a great 50th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back