Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bugger, I blame the loss on BLUEALLTHRU for taking the weekend off & letting Pugsley run rampant through the cells of Abdu.
Well played Bears, too good on the day & thanks for the week of banter, thanks posting philreich next time though, if our opponent is running late, don’t give them a bloody call out.
Anyhow Bombers let’s not let the loss get us down, let’s go party🍻 DemurePrincess bring our good luck charm Fatima home 🫶

FRED Medal?? Mustn't have played on me too much last season gab213.
200w.gif

Great win Bears, we even gave them a head start.

Thanks for the week Bombers and good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks for the reminder that the game was on philreich we were all still in the pub.

Bugger, I blame the loss on BLUEALLTHRU for taking the weekend off & letting Pugsley run rampant through the cells of Abdu.
Well played Bears, too good on the day & thanks for the week of banter, thanks posting philreich next time though, if our opponent is running late, don’t give them a bloody call out.
Anyhow Bombers let’s not let the loss get us down, let’s go party🍻 DemurePrincess bring our good luck charm Fatima home 🫶

3862BC40-2F4F-4323-8265-22F29FD9DE44.jpeg
Umm! Whoops! *. I legged it as soon as the siren sounded! (with Fatima) 🤫
Good job on the win Bears!
Unlucky Beasties 😍

Research is done and dusted. Thanks for a fun week Bombers. 😘 Catch you on the flip ✌🏻

Of course it’s our rookie who shows the rest of us how to stay cool and calm under pressure . Composure beyond your years JoseMourinho , and another sign of a stellar career ahead
KOM-POSURE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Bombaz, especially for the tunes. I’ll stop by every now and then throughout the season for a listen. 😘

I hope Mrs Pugsley is in the fast lane to recovery and that BLUEALLTHRU survives the weekend.

Thanks for posting phil - appreciate the time you take out of your weekends for this. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks for the Week Bombers, may your next week be more fruitful
Thanks Bombaz, especially for the tunes. I’ll stop by every now and then throughout the season for a listen. 😘

I hope Mrs Pugsley is in the fast lane to recovery and that BLUEALLTHRU survives the weekend.

Thanks for posting phil - appreciate the time you take out of your weekends for this. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks mate. She doesn't like resting. It's in her southern Italian blood but she is resting when I tell her to which is frequently.

Thanks for the Week Bombers, may your next week be more fruitful

We only have cactus. Someone left one outside my room at the Ritz. I think someone was trying to tell me something.

Rich (BB code):
            BOM   LVB
Hitouts   : 14   15 
Kicks     : 131  122 
Marks     : 52   45 
Handballs : 122  128 
Tackles   : 29   29 
Frees For : 15   20 
Frees Ag. : 20   15 
Smothers  : 1    1 
Ironouts  : 14   4 
Inside50  : 14   20 
Goals     : 15   19 
Behinds   : 8    9

Impressive Bombers. Went inside 50 14 times for 15 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back