Review Round 8: Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not getting hopes up , we will get smashed

We might, but it doesnt mean season over, same as winning easily doesnt mean a flAg

Its still just round 8

Having said that i want to see a bit of bloody resolve

My idea guys...I'm going to predrinks and dinner in Geelong then I'll head to the G to catch the second half. My excuse, I've got a bucks party to attend in the city.

Hope they don't show you on the telly.

Each to their own but Farrrrrrk !!!!!!!! Would hate to be coaching some of you blokes. As insipid as our efforts in the GF last year. I rant I rave, and can be horribly critical but it's game day so put your the ******* game faces on and do away with We are going to get smashed s**t ! We can and will win and if things don't go the way we wish we have all week on here to be negative again but not game day and not against these *****

i just want to see us smash them physically and mentally. absolutely * them up so their season gets fkd. i want to see lewis and clarko cry. i don't care if our players get suspended, its worth it to see some hawks players go down. i reckon lukey parker, shaw, mcglynn and buddy will lead from the front.

haven't been this pumped for a regular season game in a long time. our boys must bully the hawks boys at every single opportunity. absolutely give it to them, beat them up so they can't walk properly. next week is essentially a bye anyway, so boys absolutely give them everything you got. no more mr.nice guy, fk them up! wish hodgey was playing so parker or buddy could have smashed him. hate that prick (as a footy player).

kizza needs to step up big time tonight, he really needs to pick up his physicality and stop doing fancy s**t on the ground...just wanna see some bash and smash...manic pressure at the ball and player
So, just summing up...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem like the common sense thing to do.
Im surprised the AFL hasn't considered taking or banning us from having a sub

Lol wouldnt surprise me

Probably give us a 30 metre rope that must be used to tie buddy to the post soon

SbrKNFB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back