Review Round 8: Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to see us smash them physically and mentally. absolutely * them up so their season gets fkd. i want to see lewis and clarko cry. i don't care if our players get suspended, its worth it to see some hawks players go down. i reckon lukey parker, shaw, mcglynn and buddy will lead from the front.

haven't been this pumped for a regular season game in a long time. our boys must bully the hawks boys at every single opportunity. absolutely give it to them, beat them up so they can't walk properly. next week is essentially a bye anyway, so boys absolutely give them everything you got. no more mr.nice guy, fk them up! wish hodgey was playing so parker or buddy could have smashed him. hate that prick (as a footy player).

kizza needs to step up big time tonight, he really needs to pick up his physicality and stop doing fancy s**t on the ground...just wanna see some bash and smash...manic pressure at the ball and player

i don't care if our players get suspended, its worth it to see some hawks players go down. i reckon lukey parker, shaw, mcglynn and buddy will lead from the front.

haven't been this pumped for a regular season game in a long time. our boys must bully the hawks boys at every single opportunity. absolutely give it to them, beat them up so they can't walk properly.

I really hope the game is played in this spirit. If it is it'll be an instant classic as it'll be going both ways. Grudge match!!

Someone tell me why I'm going to a family dinner rather than the footy tonight? I want have my cake and go to both.

I will be on my phone score tracking nonetheless

Tell them to go to a pub and have dinner there...

I really hope the game is played in this spirit. If it is it'll be an instant classic as it'll be going both ways. Grudge match!!

Totally agree, hawks are an excellent team and they'll know it's coming. Really wished hodge was playing in this match, him and gibbo are the keys for the hawks against the swannies.

Totally agree, hawks are an excellent team and they'll know it's coming. Really wished hodge was playing in this match, him and gibbo are the keys for the hawks against the swannies.

I really don't want Hodge playing thanks

Agree Shiv. Gibson was huge in the GF, was left to do as he pleased and had it on a string. I thought his game was underrated probably due to Hodge and Lewis' games. It'll all about making defenders accountable to prevent that third man up and chasing hard as they try to rebound will be key for both sides.

Agree Shiv. Gibson was huge in the GF, was left to do as he pleased and had it on a string. I thought his game was underrated probably due to Hodge and Lewis' games. It'll all about making defenders accountable to prevent that third man up and chasing hard as they try to rebound will be key for both sides.

Totally agree. I think whichever team can sustain their effort for 4 quarters or close to it will win the match. I'm actually excited to see how roughead plays. He can play mid and fwd, absolutely a gun player. I think he should get more recognition then he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be a handy gap in the points table if we come to play and beat them.

The manner and style of our play tonight will be telling.

One crucial thingl is that we go back to the fast starts of last season and get rid of the junk starts of this year.

Good weather. MCG. No excuses.

Hurry up , I just wanna see how we respond and where we are at against the best. Get flogged and we wont be wining the flag this year even though its r8

Wouldnt go that far

If we beat them up will we win the flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back