Game Day Round 9, 2024: West Coast v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply need more from the mids. Another one of those games where you can’t wait to see Flynn in the side, as the hitouts are really working us over.

Hats off to the backline, working their tail off. Duggan, Gov and Witho our best, telling.
Yup our season Starts when we get Flynn a decent ruckman in the side

Bailey is just not good enough he tries but consistently gets beaten by anybody

I actually like this game. It's a game to turn coal into diamond.

Will give a real good indicator who has it.

I don’t like it 😆 But a timely reminder that we have a bit of work to do. Last years wooden spooners vs the reigning premiers. Without our best mid and two best forwards and lead ruck. Quelle surprise, we are being comfortably beaten 🤣

Sheed has NFI

chooses when to go and when to make it look like a split second effort.

Unforgivable. Should be banished for life, unless he can reinvent himself.

Chuck him into UFC to see if he has any fight in him.
Sheeds never changed the way he plays. It is sheed.
We got away with it in 2018 because the whole team made him look better

Our mids have been s**t. Simpson/Shuey need to do something, make a change and experiment at the very least.

I'm not even that concerned about the forwards because we have 13 inside 50s.

They haven't had a chance to do anything and it's not like we've had any good transition either, just long kicks to the wing.

We've got less touches but more turnovers and are getting killed on ground ball gets.

I was thinking before this match it was going to be like that without Yeo and Waterman.

Been pretty disappointed that not one player has stood up and taken the reigns.
Both Ginbey and Harley are on 9 possesions. They are on track. I have hope one of them will tear up a new one and cement that spot in next two quarters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that Sheed keeps getting games must be so demoralising for the younger guys coming through.
As though he was surviving the cull until Yeo/Waterman/Long all went out at once and have given us no depth whatsoever to draw on.

Old men Pendlebury and Sidebottom are killing us. Our mids are nowhere to be seen.
Aside from Kelly out mids are either kids or sheed. Kelly is almost non existent because he's not an inside bull like yeo.
Can't expect them to dominate against their powerful midfield without yeo.

Not like they’re the reigning premiers or anything?
So what they have heaps of injuries we should be putting in a better performance than this

It’s poor and needs to be called out defenders are consistently under the pump due to the mids being crap atm

Forwards have kicked a score when it gets in there

Ryan into the guts. TK into the forward line . Chesser into the guts Sheed ? Who cares!
Gov into the midfield , anything. Let’s have a crack not try to stick fingers into holes in the dyke.

I had to turn that off. And I've sat through every game of the past few years torturing myself while we've served up trash. Really disappointing effort to end the second half there.

Would be nice to watch a few of the kids coming through without getting so annoyed at how we're playing in general. Absolutely triggered today and you all know it

Of course they have been one of many problems. When they ping you all the time you second guess, frustration etc builds and they have given the pies easy shots.
I think it's mainly they've been harder at the ball mate. They're making their own luck.

Hopefully it lights a fire under us to come out harder after the break. Gov at the end was a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back