Preview Round 9: Richmond v Essendon Saturday 30 May 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes agree

Watching the game again last night I noticed how tired we were coming off the field

We have played some good football in the last two weeks hopefully it will be the same on Saturday
Too early in the season to be worried about fatigue.
If it was GWS last year, you'd be making adjustments in your picks to allow for fatigue.
But most of our players have enough games under their belt for it to be not a concern.

And let's not forget he is a soon to be confirmed drug cheat
M8 the guy is a legend just cause in Hirds care his unfortunate to be classed as a drug cheat but lets not forget all the previous years he served with distinction.

It's interesting to note you have lost the last two clearance counts but won the game, yet the previous 3 matches you won the clearances and lost the game.

Add to that inside 50 entries, meters gained and it all goes to show that we now have a mountain of meaningless stats shoved down out throats.

M8 the guy is a legend just cause in Hirds care his unfortunate to be classed as a drug cheat but lets not forget all the previous years he served with distinction.
He could've said no, sorry dude he is a drug cheat ( once WADA confirm it ) and that is what he will be remembered for, at 36 years old or so why would you choose to get multiple injections. I don't care how many games you have played or what status you have within the community, once you decide to cheat all your achievements and respect go out the window.

He could've said no, sorry dude he is a drug cheat ( once WADA confirm it ) and that is what he will be remembered for, at 36 years old or so why would you choose to get multiple injections. I don't care how many games you have played or what status you have within the community, once you decide to cheat all your achievements and respect go out the window.
Yeah but Justin Charles was good for us and i seen a young man trying to keep playing even if it meant taking hormone injections as required to assist him. I didn't feel he was a drug cheat then or now but everyone else seems to think otherwise. Yes he could have said no but once you're in a team environment and everyone agreed you would be shown up as not one of the boys. Only reason zach didn't take them was he was scared of injections (i mean thats funny enough a grown man). Seriously do i think they are all drug cheats? i sure do but i also don't know what bs they were fed. And let's say What will MM be remembered as ? The last year of his coaching or all the 30 od ? Personally i'll remember this dude prior all this drug sh t but i can get your and other people's point of you.

Hello Tiger heads...been following BF for some time, thought I'd give it go...please be gentle with me :$

Dimma is now doing a great job getting the game plan through to the players.
We will whip the Bombers this week

Welcome to the board!

Confident first post, i like it ;)

Hello Tiger heads...been following BF for some time, thought I'd give it go...please be gentle with me :$

Welcome aboard buddy! The first one takes a while then you just get sucked in..:) Go Tiges...!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome mate and love the username.

Yeah but Justin Charles was good for us and i seen a young man trying to keep playing even if it meant taking hormone injections as required to assist him. I didn't feel he was a drug cheat then or now but everyone else seems to think otherwise. Yes he could have said no but once you're in a team environment and everyone agreed you would be shown up as not one of the boys. Only reason zach didn't take them was he was scared of injections (i mean thats funny enough a grown man). Seriously do i think they are all drug cheats? i sure do but i also don't know what bs they were fed. And let's say What will MM be remembered as ? The last year of his coaching or all the 30 od ? Personally i'll remember this dude prior all this drug sh t but i can get your and other people's point of you.
1. Justin Charles is a drug cheat, only diff so far is Charles admitted he did wrong and took his medicine instead of hiding behind the AFL skirts like Fletcher has.

2. IMO Zaharakis used the ' scared of injections ' excuse because he didn't have the cohunas to say no to Lord Turd as some who did say no were sent on their way.

Was Charles taking the drugs to fast track an injury or for performance enhancing though?

P.S. Found the answer.

"And I'm not going to let anyone tell me what I can and can't do to do my job. What I knew about steroids is they could heal muscle tissue, and that was the premise on which I took it."

Very hard not to consider Justin Charles a drug cheat when the man himself considers himself to be one. He was brutally honest about it.

Very hard not to consider Justin Charles a drug cheat when the man himself considers himself to be one. He was brutally honest about it.
FFS he had a disease and was getting help for it it's like some people with back pains and marijuana or whatever heals them do we call them drug cheats. Drug cheats are people that take s**t and don't admit to it and it's for others to prove them wrong. The guy came out told us his story which i accept it as when he tried to come back without anything he couldn't go on. Also it was his choice and the club had no idea whilst been placed in the same boat as the druggies across town ? come on.

Justin Charles issue was completely different. He took a medical steroid to help repair his damaged hip. If WADA are proven right, Fletcher and his merry band took AOD to help recover from injuries faster and TMB 4 to improve Strength and endurance...that is bottom line cheating.

Was Charles taking the drugs to fast track an injury or for performance enhancing though?

P.S. Found the answer.

"And I'm not going to let anyone tell me what I can and can't do to do my job. What I knew about steroids is they could heal muscle tissue, and that was the premise on which I took it."

Also because Justin was upfront and had a proven degenerative hip, they took it easy on him and only gave him 16 weeks. I have a long memory, I remember Essendon foamers going to town on Justin and now they cry and bleet now the shoes on the other foot. I swear by my huge balls, if they are found guilty by WADA, I will never let that club forget it.

Justin Charles issue was completely different. He took a medical steroid to help repair his damaged hip. If WADA are proven right, Fletcher and his merry band took AOD to help recover from injuries faster and TMB 4 to improve Strength and endurance...that is bottom line cheating.
Very true but when people even our own put him and the bombers in the same boat me fkin blood starts to boil.

So what you decide to post while the going is good hey f kin troll:):D
Welcome aboard m8 enjoy your stay now f off lol:p
Ps just don't post in the sack thread and the ferals won't turn on you :)
Now go and pick and avatar my girl.;)
http://www.picgifs.com/avatars/tiger/

Last edited:
Does Dimma actually have something against Matt Mcdonough???? That has been two weeks in row, he bluntly mentions players and doesn't include him.

Does Dimma actually have something against Matt Mcdonough???? That has been two weeks in row, he bluntly mentions players and doesn't include him.

From the VFL report:

Matt McDonough
18 disposals, five tackles

Couldn’t back up his stellar performance from the previous round. Was okay on the night, with a lot of work inside, including three or four clearances and five tackles. Overall, however, we expect more from him.

What was Dimma meant to say about that?

Besides, he was mentioning players that could potentially come in for Vickery. Last time I checked Madonna is a lock-down back pocket player :rolleyes:, not a small forward (like Morris) :mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back