Round ball code talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Victory losing on Friday night?

Well if I was given a clean slate to predict a perfect weekend .......

First objective nailed!

Going to be a long, long season if we continue to play this style of football.

Opposition teams have worked out our style, and it's not working anymore.

Chin up werner, at least Sunderland saluted last night.
Funnily enough, the one team of my 3 loves that I worried about the most, Hamburg, are flying the highest!

Sunderland are stuffed, I'm used to it.
Adelaide are just a rabble. Adios Amor.

Will be cheering for your boys big time in the FFA cup final!

Cheers

Bruce HAS to come on at half time!

Serg back on the left, Goodwin further back, and we might start to resemble something!

No chance of winning in this current formation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide United useless as usual.

Wouldn't be surprised if they go through the whole season without scoring a goal. :rolleyes:

Two goals from within the 6-yard box? And neither of them from a tap-in dead in front of goal. That kind of thing should simply not be allowed, the defence should allow the goalie to own the 6-yard box. And if the offence manages to get an attacker one-on-one with the goalie, the goalie should at least force them wide and outside the 6-yard box so they have a chance of missing.
But at least we finally have a couple of goals which are not own goals. Just a pity the first couldn't come till after an hour and with us 3-0 down.

Just give us the spoon now.

Granted, we looked a little better in the 2nd half, but the game was already shot with nothing to lose.

A big start to the weekend of sport with Forest getting the better of Derby this morning. We had not won in 8 games, and they hadn't lost in their last 10.

A big start to the weekend of sport with Forest getting the better of Derby this morning. We had not won in 8 games, and they hadn't lost in their last 10.
Started real slow out of the blocks this weekend,not knowing who was playing who, but that is a fantastic result!
Enjoy my friend, it's been a while.

Gotta massive spot in me for Forest!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back