Royal Rumble (2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
WWE's 29th Royal Rumble event. Monday, January 25th at 12pm AEDT.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Royal Rumble match
Roman Reigns (c) #1 vs Big Show vs Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar vs Chris Jericho vs Curtis Axel vs Dolph Ziggler vs Erick Rowan vs Luke Harper vs Ryback vs Sheamus vs Stardust vs 17 others

WWE Intercontinental Championship Last Man Standing match
Dean Ambrose (c) vs Kevin Owens

WWE United States Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Kalisto

WWE Tag Team Championship

The New Day (Big E and/or Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso)

WWE Divas Championship
Charlotte (c) vs Becky Lynch

Kickoff show 11am AEDT

Winning team members are in the Royal Rumble match
Damien Sandow and Darren Young vs Jack Swagger and Mark Henry vs The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley)

Last edited:
Well with the WWE Title being Defended in the Royal Rumble I think closes down who can win it.

I have Reigns as Red Hot Favourite to Defend his Title. I dare say Reigns will come in at Number 1 or 2.

The only other Winner I can see is Lesaner by HHH Screwing Reigns out of the Title so it's set up a HHH vs Reigns Match at Fast Lane where IF Reigns wins he goes onto WM to have the ReMatch from WM31. Then I see Reigns beating Lesaner at WM32

Reignswinslol

Final 4 of Reigns, Lesnar, Cena, Triple H. Reigns OVERCOMES DA ODDZ and eliminates all three.

Well them Pushing Reigns to the Moon. I would not Rule that Finish out

So, IF Reigns win you think the same thing will happen as last year. He being Booed out of the Arena as WWE Champion?
I think the only (somewhat realistic) outcomes where the audience cheers are Lesnar or Ambrose winning.

I think the only (somewhat realistic) outcomes where the audience cheers are Lesnar or Ambrose winning.

So does not matter who wins they will get Booed?

Lesaner is a Chance but No Way Ambrose is winning the Rumble

It's in Orlando. Not a smarky city like Philadelphia or Pittsburgh.

Does not mean there be Fans there to Boo Him though there is less chance.

Fans seem to getting Behind Reigns more then they have been

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps HHH will cost Reigns winning which will set up their match for Wrestlemania. Or The Rock will stop HHH in some way.

HHH and Reigns has there Fight at Fast Lane as Reigns would had to beat HHH to get his Title Match at WM32

I picture it to be exactly like Kane & Show in last years Rumble, but it's Roman slowly lumbering around the ring systematically eliminating fan favourites one by one.
Dangit cheesedogg, even the most staunch Roman hater can't call him slow. He's running around for three quarters of his matches.

Dangit cheesedogg, even the most staunch Roman hater can't call him slow. He's running around for three quarters of his matches.
Lol sorry man my post wasn't actually intended to come across as a jibe at Roman's athleticism as such, but more dissing the booking of the company & how much that sucked last year & I wouldnt put it past them thinking everybody crapped on it because it was Kane & Show so they'll just book the exact same stupid spot again but replace them with Reigns & hope that works.

Lol sorry man my post wasn't actually intended to come across as a jibe at Roman's athleticism as such, but more dissing the booking of the company & how much that sucked last year & I wouldnt put it past them thinking everybody crapped on it because it was Kane & Show so they'll just book the exact same stupid spot again but replace them with Reigns & hope that works.
We don't talk about that dark time, cheese.

Roman Reigns will be given #1 by a mwahahaha-ing Authority. He'll last until about #25 when the Authority's goons (League of Nations and whoever else) team up to throw him out. So starts his "winning the championship at 'Mania" angle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back