Media Royals strike Gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Any advice? You seem to know a thing or two. What is it? 7, 8 clubs?

I hope you hold onto the Swamprats. You need them, they don't exactly need you.

well clubs that have played in SFA I'd say 4 or 5, I'm a bit drunk so can't remember.

Just like it seems Royals were drunk when recruiting you my fine friend :)

well clubs that have played in SFA I'd say 4 or 5, I'm a bit drunk so can't remember.

Just like it seems Royals were drunk when recruiting you my fine friend :)
You are such a party animal. Getting drunk all the time! Such reckless.

And, yeah, I think you would be right, if it wasn't for 4 other clubs wanting my services for next season.

Once again, The Jet is wrong.

You are such a party animal. Getting drunk all the time! Such reckless.

And, yeah, I think you would be right, if it wasn't for 4 other clubs wanting my services for next season.

Once again, The Jet is wrong.

Yeah mate, just like when I say 3 clubs were after my signature for this season, it doesn't mean anyone believes it. I could easily say, there are 2 clubs after me but I have a nice place in Alberton. You see, what I say might not be true. People make up numbers all the time to inflate their value.

So 5 clubs are after you? Yeah, sounds legit. Why on earth would you leave Eastside Hawks? They are on the up. Unless of course it was for a leadership role in a new expansion club ;)

Everyone knows Royals are still on the downside of the league. Unless of course this is another Heath Shaw type move and was forced out. How awesome it was of you to wait until your current club lost then you signaled your move. Would of been better to have been posted a few days after the grand final.

But hey, each to their own. ENjoy trying to cash in the fools gold mate. Worth nothing these days.

Yeah mate, just like when I say 3 clubs were after my signature for this season, it doesn't mean anyone believes it. I could easily say, there are 2 clubs after me but I have a nice place in Alberton. You see, what I say might not be true. People make up numbers all the time to inflate their value.

So 5 clubs are after you? Yeah, sounds legit. Why on earth would you leave Eastside Hawks? They are on the up. Unless of course it was for a leadership role in a new expansion club ;)

Everyone knows Royals are still on the downside of the league. Unless of course this is another Heath Shaw type move and was forced out. How awesome it was of you to wait until your current club lost then you signaled your move. Would of been better to have been posted a few days after the grand final.

But hey, each to their own. ENjoy trying to cash in the fools gold mate. Worth nothing these days.
You see, the difference is, I can back it up with evidence and facts. You just spout off pure bullshit that no one believes.

Bears, Wonders, Royals, Warriors and the Furies all asked me about joining the club for next season. That is 5. Can you count them? 5. I would have loved to gone to any of those clubs, they all have some great posters.

The Royals are on the up? What are you talking about. Once again, talking s**t.

When it comes down to it, people believe what I say. No one believes your bullshit.

You see, the difference is, I can back it up with evidence and facts. You just spout off pure bullshit that no one believes.

Bears, Wonders, Royals, Warriors and the Furies all asked me about joining the club for next season. That is 5. Can you count them? 5. I would have loved to gone to any of those clubs, they all have some great posters.

When it comes down to it, people believe what I say. No one believes your bullshit.
Damn I have only had 4 messages from other clubs. :(

Yes! I won the pissing contest!
pissing_contest-95691.gif

You forgot to add "and we are completely incapable of recruiting new players, so we kiss ass to attract players from other clubs accused of being inactive".

What about new talent? It's what the Royals were really all about and that essence is gone.

We recruited 3 rookies this season. Power raid was great for us but decided qooty wasn't for him. Cross#4 has great attributes but has posted only once in a match thread but is going to try again next season. VitalDread is our shining light this season.

As the season had concluded for us and there is no start date for S18 it's in my view not a great time to actively recruit Rookies as keeping them keen is harder, but soon enough we will start having a go there as well. I prefer recruiting a mix of experience players and rookies. Rookies can surprise people but experience is less of a gamble.

boomerlagand, I would've loved you forever had you've accepted my hand in marriage.

Alas WGS ruined it all.

I love you boomer, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me

...Boy, I gotta stop reciting Stan lyrics to you Royals...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't Karny already admitted to trying to recruit someone from the Royal leadership group?

And isn't there a blowup in the Dragons team thread because TFW attempted to poach someone who had already committed to the Bears bid?

Don't chuck a tanty because you and your club doesn't have the means to lure other posters.

However, this doesn't exclude the Royals from being utterly s**t. Even when people considered them to have one of the greatest off season in regards to free agency, and Wonders the opposite, Royals are still s**t and Wonders still the best in the world. :)

Hasn't Karny already admitted to trying to recruit someone from the Royal leadership group?

And isn't there a blowup in the Dragons team thread because TFW attempted to poach someone who had already committed to the Bears bid?

Don't chuck a tanty because you and your club doesn't have the means to lure other posters.

However, this doesn't exclude the Royals from being utterly s**t. Even when people considered them to have one of the greatest off season in regards to free agency, and Wonders the opposite, Royals are still s**t and Wonders still the best in the world. :)
I hope that wasn't aimed at me, I was only taking the piss.

I would've loved to see boomer in the black and orange, alas he got conned by the dastardly Samwise.

I hope that wasn't aimed at me, I was only taking the piss.

I would've loved to see boomer in the black and orange, alas he got conned by the dastardly Samwise.
I don't really know what you're on about, and haven't read your last post yet either so, nah not aimed at you :)

Well this is horribly disappointing, shame the club couldn't receive a heads up and a shame that a club like the Royals are following the lead of the Wonders and trying to pick opposition sides apart.. It's s**t like this that will end some clubs in the competition.

Disappointed in you Wise Guy Sam and not surprised that Son of God is trying to continue the trend, looks like signing new talent was only a year one thing for the Royals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're really going to hate us after this upcoming off-season.

Good signing by the Royals, BL2007 is all quality.

So I assume that this is directed at me.

All I will say, learn to read and understand what I am saying... Comprehension not your strongest point I assume?

You think I'm a great poster?:hearts:

I've deliberately tried not to approach from teams that can't afford to lose players heck I've even agreed with other Captains not to approach the same players as they are for returned favours down the track.

I've had a very strong relationship with bb at the Warriors and openly discussed targets just so we both had equal chances.

I've since learned that obviously you can have plans in place but that won't actually stop it from happening behind closed doors. I now need to be ruthless and put aside all of those understandings and sign my 20 players.

Lesson learned.

Well done on a fantastic signing Royals.

It's disappointing that another (now-ex) opposition captain is kicking up a stink about one of his players being poached. That's just the game and you need to roll with the punches. Many players turn coat for various reasons and they're free to do so.

Enjoy your new home bomberlegend2007 :thumbsu:

Well done on a fantastic signing Royals.

It's disappointing that another (now-ex) opposition captain is kicking up a stink about one of his players being poached. That's just the game and you need to roll with the punches. Many players turn coat for various reasons and they're free to do so.

Enjoy your new home bomberlegend2007 :thumbsu:

Just another one of the sheep with a distinct lack of comprehension skills..

s**t, even Okey in defending of the move mode understood what I was saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back