Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Our new National Rugby Championship jersey. I'm not too sure about it, even though I'm happy it's in State colours

The previous ARC Spirit jersey was plain gold and black hoops, and looked classic and awesome. This is death by template.

North Harbour Rays NRC

The one on the left is the supporters polo

I quite like the jersey, except the white side panels

Colours represent the 4 JV partners:

Manly - blue & red
Warringah - green & white
Norths - red & black
Gordon - green, gold & black

Last edited:

North Harbour Rays NRC

Manly - blue & red
Norths - red & black
North Harlequin Rays?

North Harbour Rays NRC

Manly - blue & red
Norths - red & black
The supporters polo looks better than the jersey

JamieSoward-e1407836913521.jpg
1407823441133.jpg

This is the new Argentinian away rugby shirt 2014/15. The Argentine national rugby union side’s new alternate kit for the upcoming Rugby Championship. Made by Nike, the kit was officially unveiled by the UAR on 11th August, 2014. A striking bold blue design from Nike, the shirt features Visa as sponsors and has the Sun of May (Argentine national emblem) on the back, as can be seen in the pics below.
New-Argentina-Away-Rugby-Shirt-2014-15.jpg
Argentina-Alternate-Rugby-Jersey-14-15.jpg

This is the new Argentinian away rugby shirt 2014/15. The Argentine national rugby union side’s new alternate kit for the upcoming Rugby Championship. Made by Nike, the kit was officially unveiled by the UAR on 11th August, 2014. A striking bold blue design from Nike, the shirt features Visa as sponsors and has the Sun of May (Argentine national emblem) on the back, as can be seen in the pics below.
New-Argentina-Away-Rugby-Shirt-2014-15.jpg
Argentina-Alternate-Rugby-Jersey-14-15.jpg
Is this their first ever alternate kit? I seem to remember the Wallabies and argentines never having alternates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tigers one will not be worn on-field and is a one of a kind that will be auctioned for charity.

In case there's doubters out there... http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/08/12/special_close_the_gap_jersey_to_be_auctioned.html

Wests Tigers will auction off a special one-of-a-kind jersey to commemorate Close the Gap Round this weekend.

The jersey has been hand painted by renowned indigenous artist Daren Dunn

Funds raised from the auction will be donated to Wests Tigers’ Indigenous Programs and Daren Dunn’s “Get Black on ya Feet” Program.

The auction will run from Friday 15 August until Friday 22 August, with links to be posted on Wests Tigers’ website, Facebook and Twitter pages in the coming days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back