Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cows don't like being second banana to Port huh? In fact third banana. Daylight is second.

Losing to Melbourne at home then missing umpteen chances to cement 8th spot was a coach killer I guess.

Adelaide have outdone themselves on the weirdo factor, apparently Sando was called in a couple of hours ago, sacked on the spot, the players haven't been told, no one can find Sando, and no Cows officials are talking.
Listening to 5AA talkback. Meltdown in Adelaide!! Hilarious. Rowy saying its worse then Tippettgate and somehow swinging it around to blaming Trigg.

They are also speculating that Dangerfield is gone! Apparently Danger said if Sando is gone then he will go too.

Its funny stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To add to this Crows explosion, coincidentally I was talking to someone from the club yesterday about Dangerfield sticking around, and they said "it's not looking good for Adelaide". This person spends a lot of time with him, so I assume they know something about this.

I recall Dangerfield saying that he will stick around as long as Sando is there, I think it was end of last season he said that?

From Triple M - Melbourne's Luke Tapscott requesting trade to Carlton. Garlett requesting trade to Collingwood.

https://twitter.com/theafloffseason

If Garlett wants to stay in Vic then I hope that we retain him. We won't get his true value in a trade esp from the Pies. Only way that we could get add something of value was to go in to a gentleman's agreement not to bid on Moore and get the Pies to secure a second Rd pick to trade for Garlett (think what occurred with Viney)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back