Russia invades the Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Check out the make up of the western backed ukrainian politicians. Anyone commenting on this issue should be aware of this. If there not than there posting on ideological grounds.

Check out the make up of the western backed ukrainian politicians. Anyone commenting on this issue should be aware of this. If there not than there posting on ideological grounds.

lol. These “western backed” politicians are the same politicians from before the uprising you ignorant fool.

The irony is Russia are protecting their people from a fascist parliament that overthrew their democratically elected leader, and the West are supporting the new far-right wing government who were placing language restrictions on people within their own country.

"Freedom" - there are no winners here.

I had a history lecturer at uni who after many years studying had decided while there was a bit more to it, it's entirely possible that Russian/Soviet/Russian people just weren't very good at democracy. History suggests he may have a point.
Democracy requires a high tolerance of corruption..

This is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? NATO forces have been responsible for more attacks on foreign countries than Russia. They just have a big media campaign beforehand demonising the target nation's leader and thus justifying the attack. The current public relations blitzkrieg demonising Russia and Putin simply suggests they want to oust him somehow and have him replaced with someone more western-friendly.

The suggestion that Russia intends to recreate the USSR is, frankly, a horrible joke.

I think part of the problem is aside from the 10 percent of rather vociferous ideologues of the loopy attack 'em all neo con persuasion (who are well represented on internet forums and are either over 45 and full of cold war indoctrination or very just naive and stupid), the general populace does not really want ww3 over Ukraine cos either A) - Where is Ukraine ? or B) We are so sick and tired of being sold bullshit by the media that we don't really believe anything we are told anymore anyway by the media.

For all the A holes who are in denial that the Ukrainian army and government is made up to a disturbingly large extent by Neo nazis- Don't worry their numbers are reducing fast, hopefully you will be telling the truth before too long. The Ukraine is as we speak going through another Maidan- one against the criminally brutal but also criminally incompetent political leadership they have, that has led thousands of thier troops into encirclement and defeat in the Lugansk and Donbass "cauldrons". The sad thing is that they are not crying for peace (yet), but a better war.

Even Obama is not stupid enough to call it an invasion, if it was a real invasion it would be done in hours or at most days, not weeks or months.
Lol apparently Russian soldiers like to go to Ukraine for holidays, - they must really love to kill Nazis and subjugate Nations of former USSR.

All these conflicts and sanctions are going to screw over in order 1 - Europe 2 - World generally 3 - Russia 4 - USA. This is why Obama doesn't want to get hands dirty - as is its doing a lovely job of messing with Russian/German/French relations and economies.... Which I suspect is a win as far as thier concerned.

I feel for the Ukrainians. Those who mock the democracy of the west and the liberties and freedoms that accompany it have no idea what life in Russia is like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn't answer my question.

Has chinas corruption lead to them slaughtering millions of Iraqis
How have you linked corruption in democracy to the Iraq war. You were making a statement and I was countering with a truth about corruption in communist counries. Maybe ask the Poles or the Afghans or the Latvians or the Estonians or the Hungarians or the Czechs about the joys of communism. The Iraqi dead pale in comparison to the millions of victims of china and the U.S.S R.

How have you linked corruption in democracy to the Iraq war.

Why would you cast an insinuation on something you know is fact.

Maybe ask the Poles or the Afghans or the Latvians or the Estonians or the Hungarians or the Czechs about the joys of communism. The Iraqi dead pale in comparison to the millions of victims of china and the U.S.S R.

Someone criticizes democracy so you've gone off all half baked attacking anything and everything you could. Whose been blowing the s**t out of Afghanistan for the last 13 years over something they had nothing to do with?

The arming of Rwanda as it carves up the Congo? 6 million civilians dead. We've been excepting the resources stolen for our space arms and communications industry's.

This is all s**t happening now and your even dissing on communism for things communism didn't do. In 1978 the Us invested billions of dollars to drag the soviets into Afghanistan. Its a matter of public record. At the same time they did the same thing in IRAQ. When they got Saddam in, they turned him on Iran.

Learn your history before you go abusing another culture. Yo invent this large numbers of dead to try deflect attention from democracies war crimes .What you're doing is Racist, deadset.

I'm not defending communism, but i know that democracy is not working ,especially when the only answer is to be racist.

Someone criticizes democracy so you've gone off all half baked attacking anything and everything you could. Whose been blowing the s**t out of Afghanistan for the last 13 years over something they had nothing to do with?

The arming of Rwanda as it carves up the Congo? 6 million civilians dead. We've been excepting the resources stolen for our space arms and communications industry's.

This is all s**t happening now and your even dissing on communism for things communism didn't do. In 1978 the Us invested billions of dollars to drag the soviets into Afghanistan. Its a matter of public record. At the same time they did the same thing in IRAQ. When they got Saddam in, they turned him on Iran.

Learn your history before you go abusing another culture. Yo invent this large numbers of dead to try deflect attention from democracies war crimes .What you're doing is Racist, deadset.

I'm not defending communism, but i know that democracy is not working ,especially when the only answer is to be racist.

So what is your alternative to democracy Mr Marx?

I invented nothing. Do your research. Apart from the millions of Russians murdered have a look at what happened in each of these countries when the communists invaded. The death toll from Marx's folly would number in the tens of millions. They make the Nazis look humble.

As Churchill said, 'Democracy is the worst form of Government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time.'
Says it all I think.
We only have oligarchy disguised by the illusion of democracy, we can say all we want, only as long as the status Quo is not challenged

So what is your alternative to democracy Mr Marx?

Benevolent dictatorship. Worked fine for Singapore, Hong Kong and Monaco. All pretty nice places.

Democracy is overrated. Quite a few countries got the right to vote in the "Arab Spring" and promptly voted for totalitarian theocrats.

"And you can create a volunteer group which will wreak havoc in Russian social networks? Type Russians die in batches etc; If the State does not counter the propaganda, let's organize hundreds; sofa Print what they know to ... P.S. I think that way is afraid of vopâŝih of Russian mothers, and in this place need to beat with two legs"

This is a real post - translated off the EuroMaydan facebook website calling for ukrainians to infiltrate russian social networks to apparently make claims of "Russians dying there in batches".

Once again americans support Nazis in the Ukraine and punishing those who don't.
You been watching Russia Today again?
Benevolent dictatorship. Worked fine for Singapore, Hong Kong and Monaco. All pretty nice places.

Democracy is overrated. Quite a few countries got the right to vote in the "Arab Spring" and promptly voted for totalitarian theocrats.
Yeah, that's exactly what happened in the Arab Spring...

lol.
As Churchill said, 'Democracy is the worst form of Government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time.'
Says it all I think.
Yes, Churchill. Says it all indeed...
This is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? NATO forces have been responsible for more attacks on foreign countries than Russia. They just have a big media campaign beforehand demonising the target nation's leader and thus justifying the attack. The current public relations blitzkrieg demonising Russia and Putin simply suggests they want to oust him somehow and have him replaced with someone more western-friendly.

The suggestion that Russia intends to recreate the USSR is, frankly, a horrible joke.
A horrible joke it may be, but it certainly wasn't NATO's idea.
The irony is Russia are protecting their people from a fascist parliament that overthrew their democratically elected leader, and the West are supporting the new far-right wing government who were placing language restrictions on people within their own country.

"Freedom" - there are no winners here.
No, there are no winners here. As for the fascist bit... you've got the story wrong there.

You been watching Russia Today again?

Yeah, that's exactly what happened in the Arab Spring...

lol.

Yes, Churchill. Says it all indeed...

A horrible joke it may be, but it certainly wasn't NATO's idea.

No, there are no winners here. As for the fascist bit... you've got the story wrong there.
Nice one liners, but no substance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back