Golf Ryder Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

haha good idea! how about maria "ola-thar-bell" north?

or lou? as in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(ke)
all good options.

i was going to suggest lawrie, but then she might grow up to be a useless bitch.

walking-dead-lori.jpg

I've had a few beers with J Rose after he won the Masters here.

Top bloke.
jelly.

Glad he stuck it up Mickelson. Saw him interviewed after he won a TV for a N.T.P in a Matchplay event.

He goes "Yeah, i have enough TV's in my home already, but I'll be able to take it down to my beach house".

:rolleyes:

I just watched the highlights of the last day after having watched some of the first day live.

Some of the approach and chip shots from the Europeans in particular bordered on miraculous.

Amazing competition.

I like Mickelson but for some reason I prefer seeing him beaten in the Ryder Cup more than any other player.

Looks like I was the only one here supporting the US? Feel a little sick for them to be honest, but it's been the story of golf this year.

Why were you supporting the US?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team USA
article-0-0B682CED000005DC-809_634x526.jpg

no, no, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no, yes, yes, yes, no, yes, no

like what the photographer did here. got the women to line up so as to resemble the skyline behind it. gigantor in the middle strongly mimics the tower.

Team Europe
3ryderwives.jpg

Back: no, no, yes, no, no, no. Front: no, no, yes, maybe (no homo), no, god yes, yes.

look at olatharbell. boss.

downloaded the whole thing, going to watch it over the weekend with a slab a beer and a 5L keg of cc and dry

must drink every time the commentators complain about the crowd.
What'd you make of Poulter/Bubba gee-ing up the crowd before teeing off on the first? Good? Uneccessary?

Made for a great atmosphere, but on the other hand I saw Bubba do it twice and Poulter once for the sum total of 3 poor tee shots. Commentators seemed to go further and suggest it wasn't in the spirit of the game...

Didn't mind it off the first tee. Found it funny that they didn't find they fairway every time they did it though.

What i didn't like was Keegan Bradley revving up the crowd every time he holed a 2ft putt.

The calls of "get in the water", "plug in the bunker" and cheering every time Team Europe had some misfortune was unnecessary as well.

Other that the atmosphere was great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back