Official Match Thread S16 Pre-Season Group B Round 2: Gold City Royals vs. The Roys @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Golden City Royals vs. The Roys

The Royals fans will finally get to see their boys strut their stuff in the second week of the pre-season comp after @Easty's merry men had a first round bye. Whilst its only pre-season football is football and everyone will be interested to see whether the Royals are going to be like the West Coast Eagles or a Greater Western Sydney. Expect a lot of nerves prior to this one.

The Roys on the other hand have started this season with a bang and find themselves on top of the ladder for the first time since Fred was a twinkle in his grandfathers eye. (Thats mid-1700's for those of you playing at home) Whilst its true that the Roys would like to keep this spot the reality is pantskyle is the only player under 65 playing for them so I'd be stunned if the Roys even manage to make it to the ground, let alone win 2 in a row.

Teams due 11.59AEST Monday 28th January
Games played Tuesday 29th of January

The old codger's vs the new kids on the block.

This is the start of something big, the fans are already marching down to the Throne, decked out in purple and gold.

It's self explanatory... It's the Gold City Royals, after they get pissed all over by the Old Roys, hence the 'Golden' reference...

Subtle, yet perfect joke.
It's frowned upon to try and make the same joke over and over. You sicken me.

I only brought it up for the first time... :(

I CAN'T HELP THAT IT'S IRONIC YOU'RE PLAYING THE ROYS WHO PISS THEMSELVES NON-STOP AND THAT THE TITLE MENTIONS GOLDEN!!!
You did it in the Royal Rumble thread!

The Roys incontinence has nothing to do with it. It's not their fault!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumble schmumble, that s**t was gay... :mad:
Don't you have your own match thread to spam up, Burgerboy?

Gold City Royals ... yes.
Golden City Royals ... no!

I didn't deserve that :oops:
You too Karny.

Freakie, you're tacky and I hate you. Take that, I don't see you recovering from that blow. This will be the deciding factor, called it.

Don't you have your own match thread to spam up, Burgerboy?

You too Karny.

Freakie, you're tacky and I hate you. Take that, I don't see you recovering from that blow. This will be the deciding factor, called it.

Deddy, it was a struggle to recover from you throwing tacky at me seems it's wacky and also sticky. But a bit of turps did the trick and then I drank the rest..

nkotb80.jpg

VERSUS

geezers.jpg

Go Royals!

Deddy, it was a struggle to recover from you throwing tacky at me seems it's wacky and also sticky. But a bit of turps did the trick and then I drank the rest..
Oh Freakie, you're a nice bloke. It's a shame your sorry old mob has to come up against us. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back