Official Match Thread S16 Pre-Season Group B Round 2: Gold City Royals vs. The Roys @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Freakie, you're a nice bloke. It's a shame your sorry old mob has to come up against us. :)
And when you say us you mean the al's?

You're dead to me.

Now I have to find a new person to bring me a hotdog while I sit on the pine. beez I've heard you've got a bit of time on your hands, would you help a brother out?
Are you blind? Can't you see I'm running a kindergarten at the moment. And wtf, I am not black...

Are you blind? Can't you see I'm running a kindergarten at the moment. And wtf, I am not black...
Oh my. The suspension has affected him worse than we thought.

He's now completely lost it, you should join the Roys they lost their minds decades ago, perfect match!

What's the ruling on oxygen masks during matches? If you're not allowed them I don't see how these old fogeys are going to run out a quarter, let alone four against the supreme fitness of us youngsters. We'll be running rings around you by quarter time.

Oh and sorry to disappoint but there are unfortunately no sponge baths available at the Golden Throne. It's a classy facility, we don't tend to let seniors in.

What's the ruling on oxygen masks during matches? If you're not allowed them I don't see how these old fogeys are going to run out a quarter, let alone four against the supreme fitness of us youngsters. We'll be running rings around you by quarter time.

Oh and sorry to disappoint but there are unfortunately no sponge baths available at the Golden Throne. It's a classy facility, we don't tend to let seniors in.
Except Reardo's sister, she is already setting up for our ensuing victory party. She might as well be playing, jeez she can move well for an older woman.

Except Reardo's sister, she is already setting up for our ensuing victory party. She might as well be playing, jeez she can move well for an older woman.

That's my mum you're talking about, show some respect!

Golden City Royals vs. The Roys

The Royals fans will finally get to see their boys strut their stuff in the second week of the pre-season comp after @Easty's merry men had a first round bye. Whilst its only pre-season football is football and everyone will be interested to see whether the Royals are going to be like the West Coast Eagles or a Greater Western Sydney. Expect a lot of nerves prior to this one.

The Roys on the other hand have started this season with a bang and find themselves on top of the ladder for the first time since Fred was a twinkle in his grandfathers eye. (Thats mid-1700's for those of you playing at home) Whilst its true that the Roys would like to keep this spot the reality is pantskyle is the only player under 65 playing for them so I'd be stunned if the Roys even manage to make it to the ground, let alone win 2 in a row.

Teams due 11.59AEST Monday 28th January
Games played Tuesday 29th of January

A blatant exaggeration - it would have been mid-1890's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the bloke who fell asleep on his keyboard while registering his user name.

I think it's a made up team
Unlike all the other teams.

I think it's a made up team
With a really bad Indian League 20/20 name. They are sure to be the competition whipping boys and also laughing stocks.

Says the bloke who fell asleep on his keyboard while registering his user name.
I did no such thing, I simply have an e-stutter. Not very classy to bring my personal problems into this, I must say. :(

Are you grouchy because it's past your bed time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back