Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly these match threads would be better if there were a no dickhead policy on the OPs.

I keep having to go through my notifications to find the thread.
On my phone the last notification is still from August. It's just pointless to me. Here on a PC its really simple, but via phone its really difficult. I worked out subscriptions which makes it a little easier, but it's still frustrating.

In no state is the population predominantly rural. It’s ridiculous from a commercial point of view for some states to have DLS and some not.
There is a point behind having DLS and there is a point behind not having it. What is insane though, is having it not be uniform nationwide.

There is a point behind having DLS and there is a point behind not having it. What is insane though, is having it not be uniform nationwide.

I don't even know what a DLS is.

I confused it with DLC (downloadable content) for my Nintendo Switch for a moment lol

So instead of reaching for high brow, you went monobrow.
200.gif

I feel seen.

I don't even know what a DLS is.

I confused it with DLC (downloadable content) for my Nintendo Switch for a moment lol
Oh we were talking about Daylight Savings because Wosh wants to post the match at sparrows fart in the ehhem.

More rural than other states then. I mean I've lived in 4 different states. (And Tonga) and the places that never used DLS are the best of them for so many reasons.

Weird thinking that cutting the end off a blanket and sewing it onto the other end makes a longer blanket.
It’s not cutting the end off, it’s moving the blanket up so the 12 inches overhanging the bed can be used to cover the shoulders…

It’s not cutting the end off, it’s moving the blanket up so the 12 inches overhanging the bed can be used to cover the shoulders…
I know and this is the exact argument I use when arguing the other way. But here I am not. I am arguing with someone who is pro DLS so I have to use garbage logic spouted by morons because there is no argument.

On another note, I don't really care either way except my mum forgets there is a time difference this time of the year, and phones at 5:30 am.

SpecialBruce just for your information considering you'd been awol so long, The Royals were a new team admitted in some season like about Season 16 or 18 or something like that. Would have been approx 2012ish I guess. They are located in the northern suburbs of Sweet over the river from us.

Oh we were talking about Daylight Savings because Wosh wants to post the match at sparrows fart in the ehhem.
I deliberately picked the time I know you’ll be having your nap. You know…like you did during the S33 Grand Final.
Which we won. And you slept through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know and this is the exact argument I use when arguing the other way. But here I am not. I am arguing with someone who is pro DLS so I have to use garbage logic spouted by morons because there is no argument.

On another note, I don't really care either way except my mum forgets there is a time difference this time of the year, and phones at 5:30 am.
Wait! She calls at 6:30am normally? What an animal 🙁

Wait! She calls at 6:30am normally? What an animal 🙁
I'm normally up then anyway. I am almost 60, we tend to wake up earlier the older we get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back