Official Match Thread S18 R06 Dragons FFC vs Alberton Swamprats at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well...I finally scored a map of this Dragon Island. Not a pub or a brothel in sight. Let alone a footy paddock

Dragon-Island-Blue.jpg
I tried asking the locals, but they speak in some form of cartoon gibberish

Well...I finally scored a map of this Dragon Island. Not a pub or a brothel in sight. Let alone a footy paddock

View attachment 69804
You've gone to the wrong bloody side! Typical swampy, not knowing his a-hole from his elbow!

View attachment 69804

We don't need brothels, the locals are fluent in Yes

View attachment 69804

Could you find anyone there who wasn't 12?

You've gone to the wrong bloody side! Typical swampy, not knowing his a-hole from his elbow!

No...there was nothing on the other side either.
brevard-history-merritt-island-dragon-595.jpg
And these natives were moving elbow to a-hole. They had never heard of 'quooty mon' but were very interested in sacrificing virgin males to the 'dragon mon'

Only the sacrificers. The other side lived in lolly houses in gum-drop lane...whatever that means. I guess we have to BYO grog 'n sheilas

our beer and sheilas are better anyway

who knows, a few dragons might want to join our great club when they see the quality of our merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back