Official Match Thread S18 R06 Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bandits at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no need to be upset just because I'm not coming down to your level. Put your big boy pants on and you'll get there.
If that's your standard, then that's your standard! Have fun.

Yeah I'm sure that can be arranged some time during the second quarter. No interchange though, you have to do it on the field.

Done. Just wait till Fatima trys my spicy plums. The flavour really is to savour.

Be careful what you wish for old timer on the comeback trail, I was ranked 5th in both the EXIE and DT after being 11th last week. Yeah you could say I'm running into form. Nothing would be finer than lining up on a washed up hack to catapult me to elite status.

I don't know what an Exie is or what DT stands for. But, i am already leading the Furies in bitchin' air guitar lead breaks, nude runs before, during and after the game, and am club leader in skulling the most cans after quarter time.
I hold the league record in the most milfs banged and drugs taken. I am no longer required for drug testing as the keith Richards and iggy pop drug testing kit hasn't been invented yet.

I don't know what an Exie is or what DT stands for. But, i am already leading the Furies in bitchin' air guitar lead breaks, nude runs before, during and after the game, and am club leader in skulling the most cans after quarter time.
I hold the league record in the most milfs banged and drugs taken. I am no longer required for drug testing as the keith Richards and iggy pop drug testing kit hasn't been invented yet.
Now these are the Gold Standards that every club should aspire to! upload_2014-7-24_18-55-25.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems you have me covered.

It seems you have me covered.

It's like golf. Sure, you can be great at hitting the ball, or, you can wear hot lemon pants with a flouro pink top and drink cans at every hole. What would you rather do?
Me, i'm all about the good times man. And one rule, no one touches the hair.

to be fair, it looks like he's got everyone covered.

A huge call about Fatima though, she is a cruel mistress thats for sure.

My plums. Fatimas mouth. It's a date with destiny.

More than Nutella?

Peanut butter, that's the s**t. Chocolate is not allowed as a spread. It is to be eaten out of a jar, using only your index finger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back