Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

PS3 I'm afraid. Jesus, saying that makes me sound like I own a Zune and a Laserdisc player. So challenged and alone, thanks technology. :(

It's a good thing I'm not adverse to playing by myself.

PS3 I'm afraid. Jesus, saying that makes me sound like I own a Zune and a Laserdisc player. So challenged and alone, thanks technology. :(

You're not alone. I have to fork out for a new car and a laptop soon too, so unfortunately the PS4 is a distant dream.

I already feel behind the times. :(

So wait, my Sega Mega Drive isn't current anymore? :cry:

Rumour has it Rick Harrison has taken the news about his sacking badly... He's been seen with recently retired PVF in Ecudor.

He works as a recruiter now, interesting news.

Juggalo Balla you used to bite with your responses. I must admit, some form of meltdown would have made this thread.

This new team postererosterer version of Juggs is so calm. :cry:

Give it time, I'm certain this thread will deliver a meltdown, I'm borderline ready as is.

You've comfortably taken care of The Half Back while I have Pants, DJ and Juggs on the floor.

You're clearly taking it easy this week ;)
There's that awesome Royals attitude... Thinking they've done something when actually they've done jack s**t!

But who are we to judge... we haven't won a game yet and they have the league admin so they must be right. :rolleyes:

pantskyle Makes An Official Request.

This is a letter for the Gold City Royals hermit Igloo.

No one quite understands the relationship between pantskyle and Igloo. Both players constantly try to recruit each other, "join the Roys" "no, you join the Royals" or "join the Bears" "no you join the Royals". It's super tense recruitment attempts.

Igloo is a unique talent who has a paticular set of skills, no one, NOT ONE PERSON, has the MS Paint talents of youngster Igloo. So I pantskyle, EKA winner, ALL SFA, SoO Captain, Club Captain, pr0n star, Communist implore Igloo to enter this thread (I know you have already at my first tag) and gift us all with the magic pants brush you possess.

I would like all rookies in this game (a fair few) get to witness the glory.

Love pantskyle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a letter for the Gold City Royals hermit Igloo.

No one quite understands the relationship between pantskyle and Igloo. Both players constantly try to recruit each other, "join the Roys" "no, you join the Royals" or "join the Bears" "no you join the Royals". It's super tense recruitment attempts.

Igloo is a unique talent who has a paticular set of skills, no one, NOT ONE PERSON, has the MS Paint talents of youngster Igloo. So I pantskyle, EKA winner, ALL SFA, SoO Captain, Club Captain, pr0n star, Communist implore Igloo to enter this thread (I know you have already at my first tag) and gift us all with the magic pants brush you possess.

I would like all rookies in this game (a fair few) get to witness the glory.

Love pantskyle.
Maybe later. I'm busy at the moment. Can't you see i'm sitting here?

Maybe later. I'm busy at the moment. Can't you see i'm sitting here?

Yes of course I can see you sitting on my lap. Ignore the bump.

I have a magic pants brush, but all it does is get lint off my trousers. It's not really that magical at all.

So I pantskyle, EKA winner, ALL SFA, SoO Captain, Club Captain, pr0n star, Communist

Is anyone brave enough to search for 'pantskyle' on the hub?

There's that awesome Royals attitude... Thinking they've done something when actually they've done jack s**t!

But who are we to judge... we haven't won a game yet and they have the league admin so they must be right. :rolleyes:
Precisely. You've pretty much summed it up. Hopefully we don't have to hear from you again :)

Precisely. You've pretty much summed it up. Hopefully we don't have to hear from you again :)

No offence but using that smiley at the end of your post is something that boncer34 does. Are you your own man or is Boncer pulling your strings?

May I suggest another smiley? :D:p;):straining:

No offence but using that smiley at the end of your post is something that boncer34 does. Are you your own man or is Boncer pulling your strings?

May I suggest another smiley? :D:p;):straining:
I forgot that Boncer held the rights to THE most common smily in the smily range.

You can suggest whatever you want. Certainly won't impact me.

:)

I forgot that Boncer held the rights to THE most common smily in the smily range.

You can suggest whatever you want. Certainly won't impact me.

:)

He told me he bought the rights to it. :straining: (I'm going with this one, I don't know what it means but it's cute)

Mr. Okey are you still FF for the Royals? You see I have this monster FB called FiveStrings who doesn't like to move much but has this problem of being constantly moved from the position (Rick is gone now phew) and he has requested a change of position. I'd prefer to let him duke it out with a competent FB under a different coach. What say you?

He told me he bought the rights to it. :straining: (I'm going with this one, I don't know what it means but it's cute)

Mr. Okey are you still FF for the Royals? You see I have this monster FB called FiveStrings who doesn't like to move much but has this problem of being constantly moved from the position (Rick is gone now phew) and he has requested a change of position. I'd prefer to let him duke it out with a competent FB under a different coach. What say you?

I AM NOT A MONSTER!! I AM A HUMAN BEING!!

I oughtta club you and eat your bones for that.

I am still FF for the Royals.

Please refer all selection questions to Juggalo Balla

Remove this Banner Ad

Back