Official Match Thread S18 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

th

Why he no join Furies well?

I didn't know you won an Alfie.

I'd imagine had a real full forward been in that role he'd have won the Alfie by an extra 40 or 50 goals.

Shane Woewodin won a Brownlow.
You won an Alfie.

Doesn't change the fact you're both turds of players.

I'd imagine had a real full forward been in that role he'd have won the Alfie by an extra 40 or 50 goals.

You won an Alfie.

Woewodin got wooed by Collingwood IIRC.

You won an Alfie.

nd.249.jpg

Come on pants, after what you put into this thread you came to Juggs rescue with that.............For shame.

Could of used the bit about FR scrapping together one of the worst ever SFA expansion teams or how he always seems to try and one up bonce.......... but ok your choice.

Come on pants, after what you put into this thread you came to Juggs rescue with that.............For shame.

Could of used the bit about FR scrapping together one of the worst ever SFA expansion teams or how he always seems to try and one up bonce.......... but ok your choice.

I like the Warriors. Unlike others I don't need to attempt to create issues.

I'm just trying to help you and Juggs out.

It's a shame when constructive critisism is taken as an insult. I guess we can put that down to immaturity...

I don't, bunch of johnny come lately's that need their come uppance.

Their whole organisation is a joke......... not invinciblues but he's a damn fine member of the SFA and shouldn't be a part of that warriors rabble.

I'm just trying to help you and Juggs out.

It's a shame when constructive critisism is taken as an insult. I guess we can put that down to immaturity...

I don't take it as an insult. I'm glad you can admit you are being immature about it.

I don't, bunch of johnny come lately's that need their come uppance.

Their whole organisation is a joke......... not invinciblues but he's a damn fine member of the SFA and shouldn't be a part of that warriors rabble.

I love you too, fumbler.

I don't take it as an insult. I'm glad you can admit you are being immature about it.

Oh dear...

Holy smokes this season got from bad to worse. Sorry about my inactivity in the game thread. Have been without net for a few days.

Dust yourself off Bears i sniff another win on the horizon or is that just Juggs undies???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back