Official Match Thread S18 Round 17 - Baghdad Bandits vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey croweater 41 do you remember when we played in round 7? Back when you were still a contender for the ALF?

I remember those days fondly.
Had it not been for the replay I was still an outside chance of the alf.

Consider yourself lucky.

Had it not been for the replay I was still an outside chance of the alf.

Consider yourself lucky.
So you're a has-been? #retireagainyouhackPVF

A veteran.
Oh, sorry, I didn't realise you were a fellow member of the Hall of Fa- oh wait a minute, you're not even in there. I guess you're just one of those old blokes who's been around for a long time and has done nothing whilst here. Move on peasant.

Wait, who is more of the has-been? croweater 41 or ClarkeM? Are we going to set some parameters so PVF knows what to aspire to? #retireagainyouhackPVF

Oh, sorry, I didn't realise you were a fellow member of the Hall of Fa- oh wait a minute, you're not even in there. I guess you're just one of those old blokes who's been around for a long time and has done nothing whilst here. Move on peasant.

Well done on your achievement. I still enjoying my footy coming up to ending my 13 or 14 season. All you seem to do is potter around being a negative nancy. Maybe its time to hit the retirement home and let it go.

Are we resting players this week Gee Dub in preparation for Finals?

Want to have a rest? Might rest Bengwatkins to give them a chance.

Who are you?

Who are you?

Is there any way I can unvote for you and vote for Frankston Rover

Is there any way I can unvote for you and vote for Frankston Rover

Woah woah woah, let's not go making hasty decisions. #retireagainyouhackPVF

It doesn't matter who you vote for...

kang+and+kodos.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knock knock.
Who's there?
The Wonders.
The Wonders who?
The Wonders are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.
If you are going to Simpson reference at least do it right.

Shame on you BeEz....

If you are going to Simpson reference at least do it right.

Shame on you BeEz....
I did it right. I chose to omit certain remnants due to its viability. A true fan of the show would know that :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back