Official Match Thread S19 R11 Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
v upload_2015-4-20_19-29-33.jpeg

A few short weeks ago the high flying Roys would have considered this a certainty against the woeful Wonders, how times have changed, fitzroybulldog has taken his eye off the ball with his vicious feud with Wacky Tiger, while croweater 41 has galvanised the Wonders after the shock loss of the TheFreshBanana.
The trend will continue and the Wonders will continue the Roys slide down the ladder with a 20point win.

snow8.png

I like those odds.

We'll win this easily. I vowed many years ago my 340th would be a win.

This isnt any regular game folks, 4 points are always great, but this game holds a greater significance.
Its not every week we get to celebrate a milestome such as this one, but i feel amazingly privileged to be a part of it.
This week one of the Roy greats Fred, equals the all time games record, currently held by rfctigerarmy.
This is an amazing effort, not only to have lasted in this crazy place for so long, but to have done so without disappearing.
He's always been a quiet, behind the scenes voice in the SFA, and a amazingly consistant 8 to 12 posts a match kind of player. Fred is and has been a highly regarded player by all the Roys, and im sure by lots outside the club too.

This week I'll be raising my glass to a great, well done Fred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50 pah. I heard you failed to turn up for most of those. You're number is more like 14.

Bollocks! You heard wrong...

I was around for at least 20.

Bollocks! You heard wrong...

I was around for at least 20.
Drinking right through for 3 weeks straight sites not constitute turning up for three games. Especially if you're sat on the centre median of the M7 throwing spittle at motorcyclists.

Lol Fred playing his 340th is hardly an achievement compared to me playing my 50th.

#doitforsswans2011
If i can play 50, any muppet can. Come back and we can celebrate something important like captaining a team.

You're all just notches on ClarkeM's bedpost, gals.

But to me you're all beautiful individuals.

ClarkeM's a much better lover than fighter. And i should know. We've sparred several occasions.

We'll win this easily. I vowed many years ago my 340th would be a win.

Too bad, I vowed the game after my game I get over 10 possessions will be a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back