Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: MOTR - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Match of the round?!

giphy.gif

This certainly is unfamiliar territory.

i feel like i'm being crushed under so many expectations now

Yep that would be us.

#200percentRoyals

Surely you weren't talking about your little win last week? #lolwonders
Didn't realize I logged onto twitter? Thought this was Bigfooty?
We Wonders don't need no catchy hashtags to make us look tough. We'll bring the toughness on field and notch up win 2 in S20

We Wonders don't need no catchy hashtags to make us look tough. We'll bring the toughness on field and notch up win 2 in S20

#notmybanter

Hate to break it to you bro but you're just that dude that Clarkey has rung in to make the lolwonders look active.

Should have joined a real team.

#sadwonders

Hate to break it to you bro but you're just that dude that Clarkey has rung in to make the lolwonders look active.

#sadwonders
Actually "bro" Clarkey had no say in me coming to the club at all.
And this ain't no club vs club. This is me, asserting myself as the next big thing in this competition :p

Actually "bro" Clarkey had no say in me coming to the club at all.
And this ain't no club vs club. This is me, asserting myself as the next big thing in this competition :p

The next big thing?

The next big fool? The next big tosspot? The next big goose?

#wondergooses

The next big thing?

#wondergooses
The next big "gonna kick some Royal ass on the weekend"
#whatevenisthepointinhashtagsimeanlikecmonreallyhowcananyoneeventhinkthisistherightwayoftalking

Yep that would be us.

#200percentRoyals

Surely you weren't talking about your little win last week? #lolwonders
No l was talking about north, the royals winning isn't a possibility, so an easy win for the wonders.

The next big thing?

#wondergooses
Picking on the young ones and running away from the guys with experience.

Never change Juggs.

Picking on the young ones and running away from the guys with experience.

Never change Juggs.

PVF back at the Wonders and floggish as ever. Perhaps you're the ringer that Clarkey has called in to hold down the fort?

At least you're here I guess so give yourself a pat on the back.

Sorry I can't respond to everybody here, I'm sure some team mates will be along shortly to put you all in your place.

#sadwonders

Seeing right now it's Wonders vs Juggs/Marlowe... you might be in the need of his help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PVF back at the Wonders and floggish as ever. Perhaps you're the ringer that Clarkey has called in to hold down the fort?

At least you're here I guess so give yourself a pat on the back.

Sorry I can't respond to everybody here, I'm sure some team mates will be along shortly to put you all in your place.
2w3qogo.jpg

Seeing right now it's Wonders vs Juggs/Marlowe... you might be in the need of his help.

The Royals are fine thanks. We have Tommycash :thumbsu:

You guys are quakin' in your boots. #200percentRoyals

So when is it getting renamed to Juggs FC?

Who?
I guess it's a good thing to fly under the radar. It will allow me to help the team give the gutless wonders the thumping they deserve.

#sadwonders
You're often good at assumptions...

Except today, flog.

Furies\Hawks are jealous with the ''unofficial MOTR'' label.

Wonders belting a team should always been center stage.
Will put the rest of the competition on notice when the Wonders are 2-0 by the end of the week

The Royals are fine thanks. We have Tommycash :thumbsu:

You guys are quakin' in your boots. #200percentRoyals

You know it's getting dire when you have to tag people in the match thread to back you up*.

Hey Juggs, I see you're still yet to respond to ClarkeM's rebuttal in the thread where you called on us to fold. I admire your guts.

*A tactic that may or may not have been used by SSwans2011 in S19.

It's actually concerning that only 4 Royals posters have showed up thus far in this match thread: Juggalo Balla, Marlowe, TommyCash and Dirty Bird.

It's actually concerning that their team thread is now on the 2nd page with only 11 replies in it.

It's actually concerning that of the 11 replies, there have only been 5 posters post in it. 3 of the above 4 posters + Blacky and Easty.

It's actually concerning that their co-captain, TimTamWB, is yet to post in said team thread.

It's actually concerning that co-captain TimTamWB has only posted twice in last week's game thread (Friday) and has been online every day since.

It's actually concerning that co-captain TimTamWB seems to not care at all about his club.

It's actually concerning that prized recruit from season's past Juggalo Balla seems to have pushed out stars such as Wise Guy Sam, Okeydoke7 and Nakia.

It's actually concerning that the Royals are still in the league.

Last edited:
Looking forward for the percentage booster coming up :p

This game will be a training drill for us

Considering their lack of numbers it might be possible for the traffic cones to put up more of a challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back