Official Match Thread S20 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Does The Filth Wizard bother with this crap anymore or are his eyes set firmly on his attempt to become the league's supreme overlord?
I think he's just focused on moving to desperate club to expose them, and taking their best position.

I think he's just focused on moving to desperate club to expose them, and taking their best position.

I have been receiving weird messages from Mr Eagle. I thought it was odd, perhaps not.

Pfft and doing a poor job of it. Where's all the words and stuff? Verbosity is an art.

Calm down, it hasn't been three weeks between my posts yet.

Yes. I moved to something greater.
Bullshit, we both now you're lying. pantskyle can tell you "How much fun the Bears are" and it's true, whilst everyone knows the Hawks are a desperate, struggling side with 3 posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credible sources though.

sources-meme.png

But aren't all the big SFA events on your calendar?
I wish they were on mine. I keep forgetting to get in and post on our match threads... :$

Feels strange though for us not to be involved in a GOTR this week... :confused:

I wish they were on mine. I keep forgetting to get in and post on our match threads... :$

Feels strange though for us not to be involved in a GOTR this week... :confused:

You don't need the tag, we only care about our matches. They're all GOTR.

Me too. Sorry Dragons. I'm not sorry for the Hawks though. Useless bags of flour they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back