Official Match Thread S21 R3 Baghdad Bandits vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Pity you still look the same...

ec41fbc0.gif~c200

With all the beers its more like:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not a doctor but I think ripping your own heart out leaves you incapable of setting yourself on fire

I think he was implying that they would be ripping our hearts out :p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kermit's Kolumn.

After seeing we were playing the furries this week I thought I'd do a bit of research. You know, Sun tzu know thy enemy and that sort of s**t to prepare for the game this weekend. At first I watched from afar as these strange critters went about their daily lives.

image.jpg
Concerning: footy_fumbler and Equus leading their team.

Unfortunately they spent most of their time inside, so I didn't see them kick a qooty all once. If I wanted to see them in action I was going to have to infiltrate their inner sanctum.

So I rustled up a disguise and recruited my teammate HaroLad, who was a former furry, For an afternoon of espionage

image.jpg
furry camel: I probably farted in haro's face about 15 times.

Well, what we discovered was more than a little concerning. It seems since HaroLad left the furries, the regime has taken on a somewhat depraved, cultish flavour. Neither of us could see out of the damned costume but eventually we stumbled into one of the furries preseason gatherings. Almost immediately things started getting weird. Less than 15 seconds after walking through the door, a penguin started dry humping poor Haro's leg.

This spooked poor haro and in a desperate attempt to escape, he ripped his half of the costume apart and ran out the front door. This caused my costume to fall off completely so I could finally see, but now I was completely naked!!! In hindsight I probably should have been wearing clothes.

The sight of my glorious bare body Spurred the sexually frustrated furries into an almighty orgy. What was seen, cannot be unseen.

image.jpg

My cover was blown, I needed to get out fast. I flung myself towards the exit as fast as I could. I ran down the street naked stopping only to steal a towel, and promptly went and bought some bleach for my poor eyes. Eventually I found Harolad and gave him some bleach too.

lY7NZj.gif

All in all, my plan backfired. I learnt nothing of the furries qooty ability, and now star players Dennis Kermit and Haro will have impaired vision for the next game.

Pregame prediction: furries by 77

K

All in all, my plan backfired. I learnt nothing of the furries qooty ability, and now star players Dennis Kermit and Haro will have impaired vision for the next game.

Pregame prediction: furries by 77

Jokes on you, we don't have any

in other news I fixed the furies wiki page and added myself

now the wiki site is broken

list of suspected reasons

1. wiki couldn't handle having a player of my caliber added to it
I didn't know the Furies used Telstra.

why haven't I been invited?

Have you not seen Agnes, Dorothy, Maude, Elizabeth, Sylvia, Margaret, Florence, Bessie, Martha and Mabel get on the Furies team bus? It's the highlight of Nuffers game day. He gets to re-enact his favourite movie: Driving Miss Daisy.

But with more than one old lady, and it is a bus. Filled with drunk, fat wannabe sports stars. ;)

Have you not seen Agnes, Dorothy, Maude, Elizabeth, Sylvia, Margaret, Florence, Bessie, Martha and Mabel get on the Furies team bus? It's the highlight of Nuffers game day. He gets to re-enact his favourite movie: Driving Miss Daisy.

But with more than one old lady, and it is a bus. Filled with drunk, fat wannabe sports stars. ;)
With free catheters so you don't have to move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back