FTA-TV Saddest / Shocking Deaths in TV Shows [SPOILERS]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm currently watching Breaking Bad. Did not expect Fring to kill Victor. It came as a surprise to me.

Plus, Fring was so calm while doing the deed.
That was a shock.The look on Mike's face after he slashes Victor's throat was great.Not often you'd see Mike stunned.

truly devo watching that, sad times.
One bit I remember more than the death was Dan Wylie's character just going for an ambling walk and stops at a park.

There's young girls, just a touch older than Lulu practicing soccer. The mums look at him like he's a deviant and the female coach starts screaming at him, telling him to leave. As she gets closer he just breaks down, tells her what just happened.

I don't know how he cried the way he did, so violently on command like that. Bloody amazing piece of acting. Australian TV needs more Dan Wylie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game of Thrones owns this thread

Ned Stark

The Red Wedding episode
Rob Stark
his wife
Caitlin Stark

Sir Barriston Selmy

Ygritte

Obyron Martell

You forgot Shireen.

giphy.gif

Yep, and the final scene of the series as well.
Only ever saw 5 mins of 6FU , was the last 5 mins of final episode and i was waiting for THE SOPRANOS to start on ch9

Dat last 5 mins but.....:cry:

Not a death, but Sam in Quantum Leap, in the finale, we learn, never returns home, is never to return home, but forever to 'leap'.

Thought that was incredibly sad, given the whole show, five seasons, he is desperate to get home -- and him and us (the viewers) are under the promised allusion that all his struggles will be rewarded :(

He went home once.

That's one episode that I remember clearly. He jumped in to an 8 year old Sam.

Ripping show that.

HUUUUUUGELY underrated show

Loved " Trilogy " and the " Lee Harvey Oswald " eps.

When that final message popped up on screen about Sam never going home i was like.....

Happy-Clapping-To-Dramatic-WTF-Reaction-GIf.gif

Only ever saw 5 mins of 6FU , was the last 5 mins of final episode and i was waiting for THE SOPRANOS to start on ch9

Dat last 5 mins but.....:cry:

I highly recommend you watch the other thousands of minutes of the series too ;)

Was an old Muppet show ep where Gonzo got depressed and was gonna leave because he didn't feel loved.
Ran to my room in tears , Dad turns up 15 mins later telling me he stayed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back